Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to derail, can anyone recommend an eyelash growth serum (not hairburst 🤣). You lot always give the best recommendations and I don't want to waste my money on one that doesn't work.

Ps. I don't have a ring light but I have a full time job and buy my own products #notgifted

Reactions: 11
Kate can’t lie straight in bed. Wasn’t Olive in the sea when they went on that fantastic cruise? She didn't look petrified of the water then. She’s making things up for content as she has duck all to show!
And also Kate,Olive didn't ask for that breakfast because she can’t talk properly,she speaks like a Teletubby.
Plus you are raising an entitled brat. No one gives a duck about your child.

Sorry to derail, can anyone recommend an eyelash growth serum (not hairburst 🤣). You lot always give the best recommendations and I don't want to waste my money on one that doesn't work.

Ps. I don't have a ring light but I have a full time job and buy my own products #notgifted
I swear by UKlash serum. My eyelashes are really long after using it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lumigan. Have a look at some reviews, it’s amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The child will turn out to be a self entitled individual just like her mother. The mother thinks appearance is the most important thing for her child, this followed by how amazing she is at everything she does. All this will create a self entitled selfish person. Harsh but true.

My bespokes all have flaws and I won't go around pretending they are amazing at everything, that would create a human that thinks they are perfect, something KHM says she is not.

Reactions: 24
The child will turn out to be a self entitled individual just like her mother. The mother thinks appearance is the most important thing for her child, this followed by how amazing she is at everything she does. All this will create a self entitled selfish person. Harsh but true.

My bespokes all have flaws and I won't go around pretending they are amazing at everything, that would create a human that thinks they are perfect, something KHM says she is not.
Be funny when Olive starts school & just gets completely swallowed up because she's unremarkable.
Kate thinks she's going to be Regina George 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When she was teaching a bunch of toddlers how to contour, she turned to the group and asked “how many of yoooos have got a ring light? How many of yooooos have got MY ring light?”.

Someone on an earlier post said ‘I don’t have a ring light but I do have…’ so I thought it’d be fun to carry it on! 😂

ETA Credit to BirkenheadTranny and Slogging away for the inspo!
As someone said earlier the mothers who are taking these children to this buffoon need shot with tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She said she was going on holiday every month. So what happened to Septembers? Why’s she such a fukin liar 😂

Reactions: 14

I got one from Amazon it’s NYK1 takes a few weeks but my lashes have grown so much and we’re ruined from constant extensions x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to spend every second today with Olive

Next story, “talk to me, strangers on the internet” AKA I’m going to spend the day sending myself questions and answering them to either a) advertise stuff or b) address Tattle.

522BEBE7-355B-427D-99DA-B7FF6DFB6EE0.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Probably been said before but I do wonder what the criteria is to qualify to be added to a PR list & receive merchandise. Do these companies not do their due diligence & research who they send hundreds of pounds of products to!! Especially when they make Joe public spend about £75 before they’ll even contemplate giving them a free sample, the mind boggles 🥴

Reactions: 26

My teenage niece has a friend like this! Her mother is a head who thinks she’s stunnin and has passed this gene onto her daughter who is a complete brat, boy obsessed and obsessed with herself. Poor soul isn’t the bonniest but she’s been conditioned to think she is absolutely drop dead gorgeous by her Miss Piggy mum!
The way olive says ‘mine mine’ really isn’t good. My wee girl has said ‘mine’ twice and not in a snatching brat way. I tell her it’s not good manners and to say her name instead the way that I would say something I had was mummy’s. But the way olive is going she’ll be a wee dick before she’s in primary school spouting ‘mine!’ ‘NO’ and likely ‘so’ all said with a stinking attitude like Truff

Reactions: 21
Here we go again ! Olive asked for this for breakfast - Didddd she fuckkkk. Did she ask for the chia seeds to be sprinkled too kate u head case 🤣🤣

Ello ummy , me av eese & narna ........would be the most she got out of her
Truff needs to have a day off mate 🤥🤥
Came on to say EXACTLY this!
Chia This, Truff🖕🏼 Nobody believes your waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.