Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It drives me mad she has Olive ranting in the back of her ads. So unprofessional (though that doesn't surprise me!). In the lockdown, my kids did sometimes sit on my lap or have a whinge when I was on Zoom meetings but if I had to film any content, I'd wait til after bed time. You'd think in the 16 hours Olive sleeps peacefully in her own room with the blinds open, she'd find a minute to actually plan and deliver a quality ad. Baffles me that anyone is still sending her stuff! I'd love to know if she has ever had a positive impact on anyone's sales.

Reactions: 37
She’s one scruffy witch. I know she’ll say it’s collagen but she’s not had them done since before Italy. Imagine advertising for your “job” with nails like she’s off hocus pocus
She obvs can't beg a freebie or pay for them on Klarna so can only afford them every 6 weeks,Think she needs to pack the collagen in her skins horrendous !!! She's using far too many harsh products no wonder it's full of spots 🤢

Reactions: 9
I'm going to email the company that own them rather than the pub itself , they will fume when they find out they're gifiting food to the Liverpool Echos most famous racist.
Be better to do that if the pub are blocking them she must know the staff.... here you go trollls
Ooh Mitchell & Butler, my mate used to run one of their pubs and they were sticklers for image and standards 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm going to email the company that own them rather than the pub itself , they will fume when they find out they're gifiting food to the Liverpool Echos most famous racist.
Be better to do that if the pub are blocking them she must know the staff.... here you go trollls
Mitchell and Butlers are really good at dealing with complaints. My family have had an encounter with them before, straight to head office and dealt with by the top dog. They have no messing

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It drives me mad she has Olive ranting in the back of her ads. So unprofessional (though that doesn't surprise me!). In the lockdown, my kids did sometimes sit on my lap or have a whinge when I was on Zoom meetings but if I had to film any content, I'd wait til after bed time. You'd think in the 16 hours Olive sleeps peacefully in her own room with the blinds open, she'd find a minute to actually plan and deliver a quality ad. Baffles me that anyone is still sending her stuff! I'd love to know if she has ever had a positive impact on anyone's sales.
It's not just Olive in the background either, she's always rushing, wearing filthy clothes, has greasy hair, doesn't show half the stuff, doesn't know how to pronounce the names.. the list of her unprofessionalism is endless. Her kid is in nursery, I know she's been busy basically getting a degree for the last 2 weeks (lol) but bleeping hell, she could put aside a bit of time for what she considers her job!

I work from home most days but I still wear clean clothes and do my makeup so that if I have a meeting or just get a call (we have to be on camera for calls!) I actually look like I'm at work and not just dossing at home.

Reactions: 23
I done that and got a reply from Kate’s mate! From that contact form! So I’m going to take it further

Mitchell and Butlers are really good at dealing with complaints. My family have had an encounter with them before, straight to head office and dealt with by the top dog. They have no messing
I’ve had a reply from someone Kate’s mates with. In response to my complaint form.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I done that and got a reply from Kate’s mate! From that contact form! So I’m going to take it further

I’ve had a reply from someone Kate’s mates with. In response to my complaint form.
Are you messin? So her mates either work there or the pubs giving out private information? That’s an absolute joke
What did she say?

Gang if anyone is on TikTok devondoorway are on that 👀👀👀 and you know how brutal old tick-tock is 🤣🤣🤣 just saying

Reactions: 12

So anorher company slab back is affiliated with is not GDPR compliant then 😡

Reactions: 17
I’m sure they wouldn’t be impressed with the pub just blocking people who raise concerns either

Reactions: 20
When’s the September holiday seeing as it’s the end of September this week.
Has she been kicked out of yoga and the gym I thought she had to go and do her 5k chat tit walk for her mental elf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When’s the September holiday seeing as it’s the end of September this week.
Has she been kicked out of yoga and the gym I thought she had to go and do her 5k chat tit walk for her mental elf
I think that might have been that the wedding in greece, that is actually next year? 😂

Monday morning, walking around with a cup, and a bag of dog poo for motivation, can’t say I’m feeling motivated to go to work with covid kicking my arse, but at least I’m not the Wirral's 941st most popular makeup artist

Where does she put the cup when she picks up the poo.. like just places an actually mug of wkd down on the street? The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 17
any other threads worth nosing at?

I dont know who anyone else is 🤣
[/QUOTE]
Jake quickenden, Sallie axl, Sean pratt, all comedy gold

Reactions: 2
Can’t relate to a single thing she’s saying on her morning poo walk, also shows what a gobby bulldozer she is when she’s now telling girls to not listen to your family and friends advice, and do it anyway 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Nope, dont understand your chat at all. Why take a mug out with you? It's such odd behaviour is she OK like actually OK???
What if you make someone feel worse for your comments, what then???

Still can't get over the pub plac.e don't Mitchell Butlers own Miller and Carter's etc too? Their head office should deal with that and I hope her mate/manager of the pub are absolutely sitting themselves over how they've conducted themselves, especially as they're under new management

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.