Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look quite bruised and swollen. Also looks like a fair bit of migration too. I noticed her mouth moving more oddly than usual. Defo been a cheapo "model"

Reactions: 14
Devon doorway had new management take over didn’t it, probably one of Kate’s brothers friends sisters aunties dogs best mate that runs it now.
Oh well DD, you gained one customer by giving a racist whopper a freebie, but in turn you’ve lost at least 10 I know that actually live in CH60. Bad stunt that. We’ll stick to the other establishments. Wonder if your regular you know who is aware you gifted a meal to a racist? I’ll be sure to pass that one on to him. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Devon doorway had new management take over didn’t it, probably one of Kate’s brothers friends sisters aunties dogs best mate that runs it now.
Oh well DD, you gained one customer by giving a racist whopper a freebie, but in turn you’ve lost at least 10 I know that actually live in CH60. Bad stunt that. We’ll stick to the other establishments. Wonder if your regular you know who is aware you gifted a meal to a racist? I’ll be sure to pass that one on to him. 👍
I'm going to send them an email. I'm disgusted!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she will have John Elton playing in the back f ground while she butchers injects her victims patients 🤔
Cold cold heart remix especially for KHM and her trumping
🎶"Warm Warm Fartssss,
Produced by yoouuuuuuu,
Smells even better Katie
When you follow throughhhh, oh no no no" 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is that child’s big pathetic wet minge of a father in all this??? Lads, I invite you for a second to imagine what your partners would do if you were stupid enough to post nudes of your child for 185 thousand people to look at.

Delo lets her get away with murder. He needs to step up and be a dad and stop his toddler daughter being exploited

• Angry
Reactions: 41
My friend messaged the Devon Doorway earlier and they’ve blocked her instead of responding 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I’m in Manchester and can confirm that there are plenty exactly the same here
I was just about to say this. I have been to Manchester this weekend and I’m from Liverpool but had noticed that I thought more people were wearing ‘fakes’ just like every town or city across the Country that I have visited.

The difference is I would never comment on it or make reference to a certain City or person. It’s just snobbery. If people like to wear fake then that’s up to them even if they have a certain look about them. This world is fucked up enough without people making references likes that. But, most of all in my opinion it’s got duck all to do with anyone else.

Reactions: 18
Where is that child’s big pathetic wet minge of a father in all this??? Lads, I invite you for a second to imagine what your partners would do if you were stupid enough to post nudes of your child for 185 thousand people to look at.

Delo lets her get away with murder. He needs to step up and be a dad and stop his toddler daughter being exploited
will he know she’s done that? He doesn’t follow her does he. She’s probably fed him the same explanation she gave when she deleted it and has told him trolls are lying and accusing her of posting indecent images when she hasn’t. I can’t imagine he pays much attention to anything she says as soon as she mentions trolls.

Reactions: 12
My friend messaged the Devon Doorway earlier and they’ve blocked her instead of responding 🙄
Just really unprofessional crappy behaviour isn't it. Best thing that things like this go to the echo or local rags as only us on here would even know of that crappy behaviour. Such coward management.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
will he know she’s done that? He doesn’t follow her does he. She’s probably fed him the same explanation she gave when she deleted it and has told him trolls are lying and accusing her of posting indecent images when she hasn’t. I can’t imagine he pays much attention to anything she says as soon as she mentions trolls.
His Instagram does follow the make up page, which also follows him. Whether he sees her stories I couldn’t say.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to email the company that own them rather than the pub itself , they will fume when they find out they're gifiting food to the Liverpool Echos most famous racist.
Be better to do that if the pub are blocking them she must know the staff.... here you go trollls

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If I’d been injected with something and it turned white and was agony I think I’d go hospital. Would someone message truff and ask next steps? Would she even give aftercare advice, she doesn’t follow it herself? Scary times
Trouble is some people don’t know what’s normal or not. Apparently, the poor girl who’s nose developed necrosis not long ago from Liverpool had messaged the practitioner complaining she was in tons of pain and she advised her it was normal and to take paracetamol. I also remember that Malinki aesthetics saying she had to do an emergency dissolve for a 16 year old during the night because whoever did it either wasn’t responding or kept saying it was fine when her lips had turned white! You can say to people do your research etc but a lot of people who get fillers are insecure and vulnerable, the pressure to look a certain way (thanks to influencers like truff) can make you act recklessly and that’s who I worry for.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm going to email the company that own them rather than the pub itself , they will fume when they find out they're gifiting food to the Liverpool Echos most famous racist.
Be better to do that if the pub are blocking them she must know the staff.... here you go trollls
Thanks troll I’ll send that over to her now so she can include the screenshots that she’s blocked!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.