Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even bother her arse making the food she’s advertising look nice in the pictures. Too bleeping greedy to get a good angle as she wants to get torn right into it.

Reactions: 12
Has she had a beauty spot tattooed on a over her lip?
It might be a bruise. I would put money on her volunteering to be a 'model' on her course whilst they demonstrated how to do lips. She'd be front and centre for a freebie. She's just a massive bleep.

Reactions: 13
I’m not fussed on the Devon Doorway; up it’s own arse for a chain pub, but I’ll certainly be writing to say how disappointed I am that the “new management” endorse racist homophobes.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg bongo you’re embarrassing. Stop tattling after a drink.
The end.
Bong, you're a VIP truffle hunter and honorary scouser. I loved your messages last night 🥰 plus you're Truffs tattle MVP along with barb and gigi. Xx

• Heart
100% agree. 2 other lovely brands to add is Aspinal of London and Polene (especially Aspinal, I'm addicted)

Where did this Liverpool comment even come from?! The more I think about it, the more I'm fuming.
My new discovery for bags is Brandon Blackwood, absolutely gorgeous!

Reactions: 2
If you’ve had your make up done by me, you know I’m not a spray sort of girl as I like my make up to stay on

what exactly does she think setting spray does??

i want to love the urban decay all nighter spray, it does do the job but it always makes me break out a day or two later so I can’t use it. Thankfully I rarely go out anymore so i don’t need it!
I rate MAC Prep+Prime, I'm prone to breakouts too but never got one off this 👍🏻

Why does she say it 'ex-specially'?

I was watching that 'makeup' 'demo' from behind my fingers, I honestly hope one day it's going to be like the Truman Show in reverse, and she'll turn out to be this major comedian who's been satirising influences all along. Nobody can be that un-self-aware and minging surely?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf does she think setting spray does if she doesn't use it because she wants her make up "to stay on" what?? I know more about makeup than her, and I'm just an accountant and not a super famous influencer MUA.

@Abongo2 - Bong, as a fellow Manc, catching up on your posts this morning has had me pissing myself laughing. Last time I was in London with my job, I was chatting to a colleague when a random London guy nearby heard my accent and asked me if I knew Liam Gallagher, and if I did to tell him he’s a head! 😳🤣. I also concur Manchester (Cheetham Hill) is the fake capital of England.
I’m cringing like duck at my posts from last night. I don’t have chat on with myself 😂
Hahahahaha. But don’t you? I do 😂 we’re Manc’s we all know Liam 😂
Yes it is!

I've been reading from the beginning and screamed when I came across this from you in thread 7 ... Still the same @Abongo2 🍻 🤣🤣🤣

Plus I’m a manc, and I hear the “I want to sound more articulate” in her accent.

P.ps I’ve also had a beer. Hence the tit grammar and punctuation.

DJ indesit, the laundary rooms biggest hit, gets those panties spinning on a 40 degree
I never learn 😂

Omg 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Black designer from New York, does all kinds but the main ones are these gorgeous little mini trunks in all different colours and finishes, only about £2-300
Theyre really really lovely and really good price too. Thanks for introducing me!

Eurghhh listen to Olive on that video she's put on..... I want , I want - sounds like a bad spoilt brat.
Such a spoilt child. Sad you can hear she wants her mums attention but her mums too busy. Sad times, but yeah can't stand I want i want I want.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.