Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prosecco at 2pm for a family Sunday lunch.... someone need to keep their intake in check else they'll get that Hayes glow just like her patents......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Euwww eating for free again 🤮 she's literally got no shame the buggy witch. Literally doesn't pay for anything. Where's Olive's garden toys that where on route eh kate? Yano her birthday present? 🤥

Euwww eating for free again 🤮 she's literally got no shame the buggy witch. Literally doesn't pay for anything. Where's Olive's garden toys that where on route eh kate? Yano her birthday present? 🤥
Obviously I meant beggy 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I was in America when she died. I had people asking me if I was upset over what happened.

I was like no? I don’t know her? Their response was pure shock. I was like she’s was old, people die that’s what happens, I also don’t mourn people I don’t personally know.

Imagine being asked if you know Liam though 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂
May as well start asking Americans when Beyoncé’s next going to theirs for tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#156 suggestions

"exposed bespoke for the world to see, but at least Sunday dinner is free"

"Botox and fillers and no engagement ring, these are a few of my favourite things"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I can imagine truff during the week being one of those Instagram begs firing emails off to all local pubs/restaurants gushing how much she and Big bad O just ‘loooves’ their page (but doesn’t follow them) and how much she but especially Big bad O ‘loooves’ their food/venue and it’s Big bad O’s favourite don’t you know! Oh and by the way, do they want to ‘collab?’.
I can see her now sitting in the car on a break from ‘aesfetix’ training pinging these emails off everywhere whilst wiping the snot off her nose with her hand then wiping it down the front of her top….
BB377FCF-4548-437D-A783-35F26ABDB1C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg bongo you’re embarrassing. Stop tattling after a drink.
The end.
I've been reading from the beginning and screamed when I came across this from you in thread 7 ... Still the same @Abongo2 🍻 🤣🤣🤣

Plus I’m a manc, and I hear the “I want to sound more articulate” in her accent.

P.ps I’ve also had a beer. Hence the tit grammar and punctuation.

DJ indesit, the laundary rooms biggest hit, gets those panties spinning on a 40 degree

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was in America when she died. I had people asking me if I was upset over what happened.

I was like no? I don’t know her? Their response was pure shock. I was like she’s was old, people die that’s what happens, I also don’t mourn people I don’t personally know.

Imagine being asked if you know Liam though 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂
So was I and my fella’s youngest was literally acting like my Nan had died. Tip toeing around me asking if was ok 😭😭😭 yanks

Has she done something to her lips because she looks like Lesley Ash the original trout pout

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.