Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cooksie

VIP Member
Btw no disrespect but went on a weekend to Liverpool recently. Saw loads of people wearing fake designer clothes a la truff. No disrespect but you can see someone's face and how rough they are and just know the Chanel bags and Balenciaga trainers can't possibly be real. Who are you kidding? 😂

Some people don't even have a full set of teeth but expect us to believe they are wearing a £2000 handbag? Pull the other one.
There’s girls like that in every city.. you don’t need to slag Liverpool 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 48

unknownposter

The girl who’s IQ led her to thinking Lenor crease release spray was a useful alternative to floor cleaner. Now doing lips.

Sorry but every time I think it’s not getting funnier than thinking a veggy option included bacon, enter the hand held thermometer, the steriliser she thought was a dishwasher, the RyanAir flight montage for earth day. What a fucking fat nosed turnip she is.

• Haha
Devon doorway had new management take over didn’t it, probably one of Kate’s brothers friends sisters aunties dogs best mate that runs it now.
Oh well DD, you gained one customer by giving a racist whopper a freebie, but in turn you’ve lost at least 10 I know that actually live in CH60. Bad stunt that. We’ll stick to the other establishments. Wonder if your regular you know who is aware you gifted a meal to a racist? I’ll be sure to pass that one on to him. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha

nayb91

I think … troll rant will be around when she comes out as Botox Betty. She’ll do a speech how she’s going to empower women who want to makes changes by having 25 mls in their lips. And she’ll centre it around she knows how they feel etc.

She’ll do the vid in her scrubs which will have pot noodle down it, cos mom life not forgetting her Denis Nilsen glasses. Also I think she’ll have a poster of the human body behind her to show she’s very clever - but will likely have it the wrong way up

• Haha
  • Heart

Louloulala2

I hate to disappoint you KHM but I’m not failing at all, I’ve got a great career that I love that is going from strength to strength. I bloody love my life
Me either. I have a great life. I work hard, earn decent money, my house isn't a mansion but it's nice, my gammon doesn't even know where Rock Ferry is, we go on proper holidays and my kids genitals aren't on the internet. I'm still winning over you Kate. In fact I'd say all of us here are winning over you. Filthy tramp.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Fizz22

VIP Member
Imagine thinking saying "I just think we are one big girls group chat" is a defence. YOU ARE FUCKING 30. WISE UP. Cybersafety courses are free kate hun, do one. Please.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
You're going to love this, trolls. I just had a look at the new Health and Care Act 2022 which requires the new licensing scheme for aesfetiks practitioners. Not only do the regulations made under the Act require both a personal licence (which can only be obtained with high standards of training) and a premises licence (yep, the shed needs a licence) but the regs also crack down on 'misleading social media posts which falsely advertise the effect and benefit of treatments'. I'm still trying to trace through whether any breach of these regs would be a criminal offence but either way, you're screwed Kate!

PS Not yet in force but imminent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

gigi_93

VIP Member
If you can safely say your kids genitals aren’t on the internet, you’re already living a better life than her

• Heart
Reactions: 45

JellyDonut

VIP Member
The girl whose IQ led her to think turning her living room into a “fliming room” and her garage into the world’s shittest living room with a sofa facing the wall because it doesn’t fit, and adding an en suite to her kitchen, doing lips. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mchammerr

VIP Member
Oh cmon troll she’s wore far worse than that, off the top of my head
The dungarees that didn’t fit her
The saga holiday cruise wear
The long gloves on a night out
Anything she wore on Paris
The cozzie with the tassels

Falcon Icon
My fave outfit was when she dressed up as Meatloaf on that podcast

• Haha
  • Heart

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
Kate i’m a mum and going home early does not make you a super mum 😂😂😂 Fuck if i’m out i’m out till sunrise full time work and mum of two i’m getting that break 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

slidders

Chatty Member
I’m sure I’ve said this a million times but I always think ‘nah, she can’t get any worse, she must be taking SOME OF it in’ etc etc. But nope. She’s got absolutely no capacity to grow or learn. Or think.

Anyone with half a brain would know photos like that aren’t appropriate. Even if your page is private and you know exactly who follows you. I wouldn’t even do it then! You just wouldn’t. To 184k?? Poor Olive. Kate you’re disgusting, putting that child’s safety at risk.

You’d suspect that if the nursery got a whiff of what she did, they’d have to inform social services? Do we have any social workers on here?

Her content re Olive is questionable anyway but this really and truly morally crosses the line. It’s child sexual exploitation, whether she realises it or not. She uses that child to gain her followers for her business. Olive does not have capacity to consent and she should be protecting her and she’s failing at that. Shame on you Katie Hayes. Shame on you!

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Can someone explain to me why scousers take aby single thing you say about Liverpool so personally?

Well you can look at someones face and know whether their bag is real or not. A hard life shows on your face 😂😂😂

No need to get so upset.
You’re obviously a Tory arsehole.

‘A hard life shows on your face.’

Jog on ya whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220922-180915_Instagram.jpg

Telling her to not post pics of her daughter with her knickers and skirt pulled down is "being a mean girl"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

vitamintea

So you’ve allegedly spent your life travelling the seven seas, eating a drinking the finest food around the werldd but the best calamari you’ve ever had are frozen squid rings from a local pub…. They probably have the same supplier as spoons she’s a fraud.
244BAAB4-F18B-466F-8334-DB893B013A4E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 42