Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to sound like i’m body shaming but she looks huge even the side of her head just shows us again how bad she filters pictures
Same here I would never fat shame anyone but she needs to stop altering her shape. Then no one would call her out for it!

Reactions: 22
Jacket too tight Kate??
She will be peeling that off later 😂 imagine the BO inside it

Not to sound like i’m body shaming but she looks huge even the side of her head just shows us again how bad she filters pictures
I just don’t get it she’s obviously not happy with her size so why not do something about it so she can look and feel how she wants she’s never going to be happy constantly filtering and altering her image online because she needs to live with what she actually looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jamie ford fit probably dumped her after that bleeping awful makeup she did for her wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How embarrassing that Superdrug will no doubt be in receipt of her vile disgusting tweets and front page headline news article before she even gets home 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How embarrassing that Superdrug will no doubt be in receipt of her vile disgusting tweets and front page headline news article before she even gets home 🤦‍♀️
Embarrassing for any normal person but this one is thick skinned and sees no wrong in her past. She just brazens it out. Shes like teflon nothing sticks.

Reactions: 17
Hair burst/collagen serving you well there, fat crack. Never in all my days have I seen an outfit like she had on last night. Delo must get the back ripped out of him 🤣
Oh cmon troll she’s wore far worse than that, off the top of my head
The dungarees that didn’t fit her
The saga holiday cruise wear
The long gloves on a night out
Anything she wore on Paris
The cozzie with the tassels

Falcon Icon

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Falcon Icon
Girl I found that pink monstrosity even more offensive to the eye than anything else 🤣. The slapped back hair in a (tiny) buns just done it for me. One scruffy duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Falcon Icon
My fave outfit was when she dressed up as Meatloaf on that podcast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Hair burst/collagen serving you well there, fat crack. Never in all my days have I seen an outfit like she had on last night. Delo must get the back ripped out of him 🤣
Her issue is trying to fit into the same clothes as her skinny mates, not wearing the correct size and not dressing for her shape. Then there’s the whole editing issue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yano, I almost felt sorry for her when I saw that pic with her and those two stunning girls. She's clearly a woman who is uncomfortable in her own skin and as the whole campaign was about not editing, filtering it must have been a bit of a nightmare for her but then I remembered that she's a racist, homophobic, lying, bullying fucktard and I thought nahhhhh! 🤣
Whose posted the full picture with other girls?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.