Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had medics and non-medics inject my face. If we forget skill, as personally I’ve seen medics do some shocking damage to my friends faces, a medic ‘should’ be able to handle a complication far better than a non-medic unless they’ve also had extensive training, which we know most haven’t. Vascular occlusions happen to 1 in 2000 so regardless of skill or background, it’s bound to happen at some point and it worries me that truff will not be able to deal with it. She allegedly gets ‘hundreds’ of messages daily, how would she spot one from a client? And like others have already said, will she block them if they say my lips gone white and I’m in tons of pain? These people will probably be short, snappy and in a panic, she doesn’t have the patience to handle someone not licking her arse and because of that she’s a danger. She’s an absolute liability she’s simply not competent to run an aesthetics business.
If I’d been injected with something and it turned white and was agony I think I’d go hospital. Would someone message truff and ask next steps? Would she even give aftercare advice, she doesn’t follow it herself? Scary times

Reactions: 6
Polite request- any pics of the brittle hair and pizza face please? I'm looking for Halloween inspo 😗
Ha ha let’s all do Harland Hayes for Halloween .
I’m going as pearls stuck to my face Truff

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it’s so important look up NSPCC PANTS there’s some good resources in a way that’s child friendly x
Yep we have the posters of the PANTS rules printed off and stuck on the back of our bathroom doors for the kids or anyone really to read

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I seen a non medic post that they are available by text for after care for a few hours after the procedures. Surely that’s not long enough.

Reactions: 3
Scumbags and robbing pair them 2. I thought the last roast was the best one she's had in ages??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.