Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think this is hilair, like some 70 year old granny type woman in Birko market with a shopping trolley and a headscarf but with a balenciaga bag 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Btw no disrespect but went on a weekend to Liverpool recently. Saw loads of people wearing fake designer clothes a la truff. No disrespect but you can see someone's face and how rough they are and just know the Chanel bags and Balenciaga trainers can't possibly be real. Who are you kidding? 😂

Some people don't even have a full set of teeth but expect us to believe they are wearing a £2000 handbag? Pull the other one.
Some fakes cost silly money too, which baffles me. Fake Balenciagas can cost over £150, insane.
Also, same happens in most cities to be fair.

Reactions: 22
Btw no disrespect but went on a weekend to Liverpool recently. Saw loads of people wearing fake designer clothes a la truff. No disrespect but you can see someone's face and how rough they are and just know the Chanel bags and Balenciaga trainers can't possibly be real. Who are you kidding? 😂

Some people don't even have a full set of teeth but expect us to believe they are wearing a £2000 handbag? Pull the other one.
Get to duck. Coming on slagging Liverpool girls off. You say you mean no disrespect but that’s immensely disrespectful to say you were looking at faces and seeing how ‘rough’ they were, then judging. Think you’ll find we’re the warmest, kindest and most welcoming people going.

Fancy saying that when majority of us on here are from Liverpool.

Living a fake life through credit cards etc to impress people/social media followers happens all over the country. It’s not a one area only thing love.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Is it a given that you leave that aesthetics training place qualified?

Reactions: 5

Do one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Get to duck. Coming on slagging Liverpool girls off. You say you mean no disrespect but that’s immensely disrespectful to say you were looking at faces and seeing how ‘rough’ they were, then judging. Think you’ll find we’re the warmest, kindest and most welcoming people going.

Fancy saying that when majority of us on here are from Liverpool.

Living a fake life through credit cards etc to impress people/social media followers happens all over the country. It’s not a one area only thing love.

Can someone explain to me why scousers take aby single thing you say about Liverpool so personally?

Well you can look at someones face and know whether their bag is real or not. A hard life shows on your face 😂😂😂

No need to get so upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ha! You’re gonna get some flack for that love 😆

To be fair, I’ve lived in Bristol, London, and Liverpool and scousers are the worse for the fake knock-offs and awful aesthetics procedures. The lips are THE worst- all the girls seems to have em up here. They’re rank.

Back on topic though; I’ve never gotten over Kate’s lip blush. I feel like the person administering that must be a tattler. It’s like a permanent cold sore. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person 🤡😆

Reactions: 7
Ha! You’re gonna get some flack for that love 😆

To be fair, I’ve lived in Bristol, London, and Liverpool and scousers are the worse for the fake knock-offs and awful aesthetics procedures. The lips are THE worst- all the girls seems to have em up here. They’re rank.

That's what I mean. Loads of lovely people/the loveliest people but so many others are very rough bless them.

There's a difference isn't there between those with a bit of class and the rough ones carrying a Hermes Birkin 🥲😭

And by “rough” I mean there's a look certain people have like hair not looked after, no healthy glow on their face, you can just see life has beaten them down.

Women with money usually always have a “look” and good hair.

Don’t judge a book by its cover. My aunties a cleaner for someone who could probably afford a new birkin every week, guess what? She buys blags and openly admits it. It’s more common than you’d think. The whole of Instagrams probably wearing fakes, so don’t just judge scousers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Be called a troll within the next hour.....

Exactly how this "nurse" is marketing it. They should be ashamed to be ashamed tbh.
Don’t medical people have some kind of ethical responsibility. Clearly Truff has a very low IQ there is no why in this world she would know what to do if a client went in shock or bleeding uncontrollably. How this Angie sleeps at night knowing she’s let Truff lose to butcher people I will never know.

Reactions: 22
Don’t judge a book by its cover. My aunties a cleaner for someone who could probably afford a new birkin every week, guess what? She buys blags and openly admits it. It’s more common than you’d think. The whole of Instagrams probably wearing fakes, so don’t just judge scousers 😘
She probably gets away with it too because her money has elevated her confidence and appearance.

And obviously she's going to downplay herself to a cleaner she's hardly gonna be boasting about how she does spend her money.

Can someone explain to me why scousers take aby single thing you say about Liverpool so personally?

Well you can look at someones face and know whether their bag is real or not. A hard life shows on your face 😂😂😂

No need to get so upset.
You’re obviously a Tory hole.

‘A hard life shows on your face.’

Jog on ya whopper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Don’t even engage with the bleeping boring stereotyping going on here girls.

brb watching Shirlll on strictly 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
😂😂😂😂 money gives you access to better and more time to look after yourself.

Your attitude to these kind of discussions is so typical.

No wonder so many people from Liverpool who then become successful have to leave.
I’m scouser born and bred and was about to side with you until the last sentence.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.