Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a mum, the thought of doing that and then living with that “mistake” in your head is horrendous.
What bleeping possessed her to think that was a good idea?!
These little IG babies are going to grow up and absolutely despise their parents. I hope to god, they sue them.
I truly hope for olives sake that that picture didn’t get into the wrong hands. I can tell you now from experience, it doesn’t take the sick bastards long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t there meant to be a third Makeups holiday coming up? I’m sure she mentioned one in September?

Reactions: 3
You couldn't see anything really in the video, but phones now let you pull screenshots out frame by frame and I bet there was at least one frames worth and that would be plenty to screenshot and zoom in on if someone was that way inclined.
Yeah you could definitely see something for a fraction of a second. Unfortunately that’s enough to be screenshotted and shared by god knows who 🤮
Poor Olive

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m a long, long time lurker on this thread and have genuinely cried laughing at you trollz! Thought long and hard about finally posting, but I can’t stop thinking about poor Olive yesterday. I have a bespoke around the same age as Olive and have never, ever even thought to take a picture of him using the toilet. The “momfluencers” need a serious safeguarding course asap because these children are in genuine danger!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm a mum and I wouldn't post a photo of my little lad without a top on let alone him post toilet, pants down. How on earth she thinks she can spin this to it being the trolls fault I don't know! What goes through her head. Bloody melon.

Reactions: 18
Still can’t believe I seen a two year olds genitalia on Instagram yesterday. Traumatised 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Regardless of whether you can see olives parts or not it was inappropriate I follow other people on my Instagram who will share pics of their babies in the bath full on naked or with a facecloth over their wee bits and regardless it’s still in appropriate

You should only be posting pics of children fully clothed it’s what can be done with these images you might cover up little parts with a cloth etc but they can be warped to show something else that’s what these sites for complete and utter sickos do !!

Reactions: 20
Kate I know you will likely read this here and attribute to trolls - but I’ve literally just received this from one of my bespokes’ schools… it’s important - look it up.
it’s so important look up NSPCC PANTS there’s some good resources in a way that’s child friendly x

Reactions: 8
My youngest is in her naked phase and is forever in the nude, the other week I posted a photo of the oldest on my insta story and naked kid was in the background so I covered her with a big emoji. I have 20 followers and they are all family and insta removed in within half an hour for nudity. Showing kids faces on public accounts freaks me out

Reactions: 12
She honestly knocks me sick. She's such a vile mum. She says everything she does is for Olive?

Holidays? Nope. Done for insta
Garden? Nope. Done for insta
Days out? Nope. Done for insta
House? Again... Done for insta

The list is endless. But she sank to whole new depths yesterday. She needs to take a good hard look at her life and realise how little she actually does to benefit Olive. Because I honestly couldn't name one thing 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My youngest is in her naked phase and is forever in the nude, the other week I posted a photo of the oldest on my insta story and naked kid was in the background so I covered her with a big emoji. I have 20 followers and they are all family and insta removed in within half an hour for nudity. Showing kids faces on public accounts freaks me out
Do you think she might’ve had a bollocking off the gram to make her go privet?

Reactions: 8
Aside from the fact she’s now got indecent images on her phone and has shared them with thousands of people: is her life really that mundane and empty she’s resorted to sharing poo content on a make up account? Her Instagram account has literally gone to tit.

Reactions: 24
Do you think she might’ve had a bollocking off the gram to make her go privet?
Or she thinks if she’s on privet then Instagram admin can’t see her. The child equivalent of playing hide and seek by putting your hands over your eyes.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 1597278

bloody hell she will never own up will she the tit
It’s gone !!
Ah she has knickers on it’s ok then!! Just what the internet was set up for posting your kid in her knickers to 180k strangers 🤌🏼🤌🏼

Please Kate post more pics of your two year old having a tit. So educational. #goals #relatablemom #momlife #mykidshitsmorethanyours #pogba ✨✨✨🥺🥺🥺
🤔 How strange?!

Gone Privet so she can come out on Sunday with her standard troll rant 😴😴😴
I have just posted a screenshot of her account now being privet! Wonder why, the utter skank she is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell, I’ve just caught up on this absolute weapon and it doesn’t surprise me one bit that she’s shared olives private parts to 184k followers

if it was going to happen, it was going to be at this potty stage wasn’t it? can read the thick duck like a book, that kids privacy is in the bleeping bin just like her “career”

She is one thick bleeping witch.
I hope she is absolutely disgusted in herself.

This is not normal behaviour for ANYONE, let alone someone who’s apparently being stalked

She goes privet every time she’s done something really bad, I hope her freezer breaks and all her food defrosts.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I hope her freezer breaks and all her food defrosts.
Oh you are cruel! I accidently knocked the switch of my chest freezer in the summer, didn't find out until I opened it the next day and it bleeping stank - then I had to refreeze it all in black bags because it was still a week until bin day and it was the height of summer so I couldn't bin it, absolutely fuming.

(yep, hope that happens to her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but I've never even sent my gammon a picture of our children on the potty, it's bleeping weird.
One big girls groups chat? I'm in a few group chats, mostly with other mums and not once has anyone sent a photo of their naked child for anyone else to view.

She seriously needs psychological help and Delo ought to be ashamed if he's just let tbis slide because he's enabling her abhorrent behaviour.
I remember saying this on the Charlotte Dawson thread, if I ever take a picture of my kids in the bath and you can see génitale, I delete and delete from my recently deleted, don’t trust anyone not to hack my phone!

I haven’t been able to catch up properly, I’ve skim read but Jesus Christ, she seems to have screwed up good and proper here!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.