Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she goes "live" with the asfetiks, will be keeping an eye on how she declares her income, insurance liability and such like. Wonder who her supplier/prescriber will be and what product she will use?
Absolute danger to society.
There's so much fake stuff going on in that pic from the trainer it's almost flammable.

Reactions: 28
I've unfollowed, I just can't be dealing with her crap.
I originally followed for makeup but her page should be called "Keeping up with Olive"
Who wants to have a break from their own kids and watch other peoples kids online.
Olives poo regime like wtf.
That is wrong on so many levels
I don'tknow why Delo hasn't spoken up yet and told her to keep Olive off her public platform
Share with family and friends on your own private page but not on your business page to strangers
Poor kid

Reactions: 31
It’s just scary because you know if there was a medical emergency none of these dim wits would have a clue what to do. Are they required to have a medical emergency kit? What if someone goes into anaphylaxis? It’s an actual joke.
I went to a qualified, experienced nurse for Botox first time years ago and it still went wrong! If it happens to actual properly qualified people I dread to think the damage Truff could do to someone.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The woman who does the training looks the least enthusiastic person I’ve ever seen. Looks heavy handed too probably why truff fits in. There’s probably no gentle way to shove a needle in someone’s nose but still no hint of delicacy whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's the witch upto today troops? What motivational gold are we missing? Is Olive awake and in a coffee shop yet? Is it beach walk day? Ooh, ooh, is it going to see little nanna June for engagement day?
I can't believe I don't know what mini falcon truck is wearing today? How will I know the latest in two year old fashun? How will I cope?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this has been said a million times before but why have so many Instagram handles and then post everything on the one page?? She has a ‘olives mummy account’ which I’m sure some people on there would be actually assed about her poo regime because they’re fuckin gimps but people who follow her makeup page aren’t arsed, and people who follow her interiors page are still waiting for an announcement that was made days ago on a different account!! I’ve never followed her apart from her interiors acc when I first started looking at houses but even that got boring and tacky so unfollowed

Reactions: 22
Why do these people on social media think that everyone who questions them for wrong doing is being a troll! Omg the world has become duck up!!!😩Hopefully I will bump into to the flump Kate hayes some day living in wirral bring it on🫣☄💥
Imagine working in Costa’s and someone comes up to complain their coffee is cold would you rectify the issue of scream troll ?!! Followed by a big troll rant about how you have feelings and people are bully’s ?! Wouldn’t be the latter so why do influencers do this - they want it to be taken as a serious job they need to start treating it that way themselves before asking us to

Reactions: 26
The girl whose IQ led her to remortgage her house with Kensington Mortgages, he now
It’s just scary because you know if there was a medical emergency none of these dim wits would have a clue what to do. Are they required to have a medical emergency kit? What if someone goes into anaphylaxis? It’s an actual joke.
I used to be on an aesthetics practitioner group on Facebook. I had to leave the group as the posts were things like, “I have no saline left, is it ok to mix my (blag) Botox with water out the tap”…, “a patients face has gone blue now white, I don’t know what to do. Any medics on here that can help” (after slagging medics off for being anti non medics doing aesthetics).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
What's the witch upto today troops? What motivational gold are we missing? Is Olive awake and in a coffee shop yet? Is it beach walk day? Ooh, ooh, is it going to see little nanna June for engagement day?
I can't believe I don't know what mini falcon truck is wearing today? How will I know the latest in two year old fashun? How will I cope?
O will be out for bottomless brunch in a bespoke Zara jumpsuit that Kate bought last year so no other 2 year olds will be wearing the same thing whilst sipping alcohol free Prosecco with their mummies 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The girl whose IQ made her think she got her bespoke paint from ‘bein cute’ instead of B & Q 🤣🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The girl who can’t even follow her own surgery/asfetiks aftercare doing ya lips 🥴
So true can you imagine going to her seeing the bodged lip blush and wonky scared Kate Moss boobs all cause she’s too arrogant to follow aftercare advice.
She’s a dangerous horror.

O will be out for bottomless brunch in a bespoke Zara jumpsuit that Kate bought last year so no other 2 year olds will be wearing the same thing whilst sipping alcohol free Prosecco with their mummies 💁🏼‍♀️
She loves it, it’s her fave.
Wonder if the college that she’s going to be teaching out knows she’s been posting pics of a minors genitals on her insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This bride is beautiful.

BUT

Why is her face and neck a completely different colour to her chest?
And what is going on with her lashes?

4BF171EC-8C73-4964-B0A8-90DB997C5BBA.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The girl whose IQ led her to have baby tit under her nails and visible dirt on her clothes constantly, doing lips.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This bride is beautiful.

BUT

Why is her face and neck a completely different colour to her chest?
And what is going on with her lashes?

View attachment 1601579
I think she looks awful! 🥴
Her face looks dry, there’s no real definition through contour. No colour to her cheeks. No warmth! The foundation will probably crack now from her smiling! (Sorry to the Hen if you read this, no offence to you, I personally just think it’s been applied tit)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bring on the butchering journey. Flat tits, you thought the tweets were bad, that was just a warm up 🥳🥳

Reactions: 14
The girl who’s IQ led her to ask people to drop “sausage and mints” off at the food bank (mince) now doing lips 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.