Katie Hayes #155 Feeling like a guilty mum? Stop exploiting your kid, you filthy bum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Olive having her ma tell thousands of people her toilet schedule 😕 would you tell everyone every time you had a shite Kate? Give the kid some privacy! I hate it when people do this to their kids even if they have a private account with 200 followers, no one needs to know.

Reactions: 24
Hang on Kate, can you confirm the time of her first wee on the potty, just need to pop it in the diary I keep about Olive and absolutely bleeping everything the poor child does.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The child can't eat her breakfast nor go to the toilet without her mum telling a gang of paed0.s

Also, how is she going to do this? She's never in the house so how will the child be trained? Genuine question. I used the stay in for a few days approach, voila, worked a treat....imagine Kate doing that.

Also, do 2 year old have dummies in the daytime? Sorry if I'm bordering mums net territory. My bespokes never had them so I genuinely don't this.
My grandson has his dummy when he's ready for his nap 😴 or he's teeth are hurting s🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Omg Olive had her first wee on the potty 🙌 today is gonna be a good day for knowing that information. Thankyou oh motivational one. I bet olive loved it and her potty is just her favourite 🥺 obsessed 🤍🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m so glad I grew up in a world before social media existed if I was an adult now and knew my mum shared every detail of me online including when I took a piss I would be mortified it’s not respectful to your child telling thousands of strangers every details. If the social media age is 13 then adults shouldn’t be allowed to post half the tit about their kids they do.

Fair enough a nice photo of them on their bike or at their birthday every now and then but the extents these insta mums go to is vile

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mummy, I am just giving you advance notice that I shall henceforth and forthwith be requiring a sit upon recepticle intended to catch one's excreted waste water and fecal matter for the forseeable future. I shall now repeat this instruction in Spanish.

Yours sincerely

Olive Haze Delamere BSc (hons), MSc, PhD, Most gifted child ever to grace this planet and who can probs already spell better than her thick as duck train wreck of a racist homophobic ma #readthewiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Mummy, I am just giving you advance notice that I shall henceforth and forthwith be requiring a sit upon recepticle intended to catch one's excreted waste water and fecal matter for the forseeable future. I shall now repeat this instruction in Spanish.

Yours sincerely

Olive Haze Delamere BSc (hons), MSc, PhD, Most gifted child ever to grace this planet and who can probs already spell better than her thick as duck train wreck of a racist homophobic ma #readthewiki
I'm actually dead 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Yours sincerely

Jesus 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Olive LOVES the potty, it’s her favourite.
Imagine following a makeup account and seeing that mini Haaland has had a piss on a potty. NO ONE GIVES A FUK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn’t she use a potty before? Months ago? And then her lazy ma couldn’t be bothered to keep it up? The potty was always sat in the middle of the kitchen, before the kitchen en suite was done

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t she use a potty before? Months ago? And then her lazy ma couldn’t be bothered to keep it up? The potty was always sat in the middle of the kitchen, before the kitchen en suite was done
The kitchen en suite hahahahaha ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait till all these privacy deprived kids grow up and tell their parents to duck off

Reactions: 18
Wtf, she's a mini adult because she's started potty training and she doesn't have a dummy during the day? The bar is so low it's subterranean 🙈 this is completely standard stuff, once a kid has turned two, parents are encouraged to introduce the potty. She's still very much more like a baby than an adult - sounds like old KHM is hoping for a drinking buddy, or someone to practice face injecting on!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wasn’t that long ago she would inform us that mat would relieve his self whilst she has a bath (I’m not so sure she fully understands what having a bath mean so she could be referring to anything here).

So I’m not surprised that she is the same with the baby.

Do you have a fetish truff?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.