Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know in this current cost of living crisis, how the hell they afford all of these holidays. How many has it been this year so far?
It’s not me being jealous if KHM reads this far from it.

Reactions: 20
Watch me eyebrows is an acquired taste. I love a fella in a suit usually but this fella looks like he’s about to do the local disco

Kate in town at the girl on her phone: Stop taking photos of me!!!!
Kate at the end of every special occasion when she realises the proposal once again did not happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love to know in this current cost of living crisis, how the hell they afford all of these holidays. How many has it been this year so far?
It's wierd isn't it? I'm not jealous of her life one little bit but I get fucked off at her fakery. I have friends that work damn hard and have a lovely life with several fab holidays a year and I think 'good luck to them' but then they aren't pretentious braggy cunts trying to make out they're something they're not. They barely see each other due to the hours they work and their holidays are when they truly switch off and do family time. Personally for me, it's not worth it and prefer to have less material stuff and more family time but at least they're authentic, which is a word Truff can't even understand let alone spell 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Not assed delo isn’t gunna propose, despite truff saying “he can’t wait to marry me” he’d of done it by now. Max’s real ma was the love of his life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to hand it to Naomi Nine Toes, she’s a better human than me… how can she actually go near Watch Me Eyebrows 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon its a big payout from home bs and the flats from delo shes still a beg and tight arse always will be!!!

Kate only gets annoyed when bad mum posts are made shes not arsed about her or delo cos it's a fake relationship but big O she wont allow.
Trolls shes not sun burnt (when she was on all the hols before)
Trolls she loves the bar crawl and food shes now eating with a knife and fork (shes that used to it thats why)
Trolls her shoes fit perfectly (but we love a holiday every month for less than a week)
Trolls the tapes in my hair fallen out due to collagen 😳 ( hairburst arent paying me anymore)
Trolls my family are the closest ever (not seen anything so far)

I have to hand it to Naomi Nine Toes, she’s a better human than me… how can she actually go near Watch Me Eyebrows 🤮🤮🤮🤮
This, shes definitely had a good glow up hes full of filler and so camp more like cousins not married!!!

Hes so bad looking and body isnt in the shape i would've expected to be with

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon its a big payout from home bs and the flats from delo shes still a beg and tight arse always will be!!!

Kate only gets annoyed when bad mum posts are made shes not arsed about her or delo cos it's a fake relationship but big O she wont allow.
Trolls shes not sun burnt (when she was on all the hols before)
Trolls she loves the bar crawl and food shes now eating with a knife and fork (shes that used to it thats why)
Trolls her shoes fit perfectly (but we love a holiday every month for less than a week)
Trolls the tapes in my hair fallen out due to collagen 😳 ( hairburst arent paying me anymore)
Trolls my family are the closest ever (not seen anything so far)

This, shes definitely had a good glow up hes full of filler and so camp more like cousins not married!!!

Hes so bad looking and body isnt in the shape i would've expected to be with
100% the home bargains payout they’re floating on now, she’ll piss it up the wall and have nothing to show for it by December 2023

Reactions: 11
A big payout from home bargains? Jeez they must have got taken in my her fake lifestyle.
The state of her make up brushes! Mine are sanitised, and cleaned regularly and they are only used on my face.

Reactions: 11
9262A7AE-09E0-47EA-B180-B433AC2A78CE.png
They bum their vanquis card hard a bit like how watch me eyebrows bums Delos ring piece in the men bogs 🤣

look at our Mez.. fuckin taxiiiiiii 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The one thing you can say about Mez is, she doesn’t claim to be something she isn’t. Comfortable in her own skin and just enjoys herself, unlike the spoiled, greedy bison of a daughter she has! But she defo doesn’t fit KHM’s Italian aesthetic!
D4665D7B-50D7-425B-8347-BFB3CFEDCB9D.jpeg
70D19C37-F40A-4EA6-85F8-CF0A00BE0960.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She’s very craggy isn’t she. Truff is heading the same way she already looks 10 years older than she is.
I know. You'd think Kate being such a knowledgeable MUA would drum it in to her to wear SPF every single day! As good skin is the best base.

Reactions: 9
Hasn’t Kate done her make up? She’s the mother of the groom. Thought she would have a lash on. Bloody Kate- bet she said I haven’t got time!
She probably refused

remember the time on a live when she did Mez’s makeup and told her she had loads of wrinkles

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is that child on a boat with no life jacket ?
Parent of the year right there !

Olive loves to drown - it’s her favourite 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The one thing you can say about Mez is, she doesn’t claim to be something she isn’t. Comfortable in her own skin and just enjoys herself, unlike the spoiled, greedy bison of a daughter she has! But she defo doesn’t fit KHM’s Italian aesthetic! View attachment 1532754View attachment 1532753
Ah Mez is living her best life, good for her ❤. I’d be sad reading any mean comments about her tbh. She’s just an older woman enjoying herself

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Has 9 toes actually only got 9 toes?

Wonder if she will ruin the wedding with her pre planned proposal tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.