Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put the Bride up yest and today its no longer there, kate needs to stop posting pics of Brides before the ceremony she doesnt care
Gotcha! I wasn’t sure if stories had just timed out but makes sense now that she had 30 stories and now only 2

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She put the Bride up yest and today its no longer there, kate needs to stop posting pics of Brides before the ceremony she doesnt care
Imagine putting the venue, bride and mother of the bride up on Instagram before they're married. Meaning that anyone of their family see them before the ceremony. Why would you do that???

Reactions: 37
Imagine putting the venue, bride and mother of the bride up on Instagram before they're married. Meaning that anyone of their family see them before the ceremony. Why would you do that???
And any prospective burglars know that all those wedding guests’ homes are empty!

Having said that, I know the venue and it’s stunning.

Reactions: 15
Have we ever seen delo in a footy shirt?! Never trust a man who doesn’t like football
I said this before when the Euros were on I get some blokes may not like football but they usually like rugby or golf or support their country for big sporting events.
Poor Haaland Hayes can’t even get Delo to a home game.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think if you have a little look, you’ll see they’re going for that and above
Yeah I’m looking at buying in the area and prices are crazy at the minute. I’m holding off, even with her dressing room living room it would still sell 😷

Reactions: 5
Her mate 9 toes shared a video about making yourself skint trying to look rich. Yeah that’s YOU hun and your mate Kate. Both of you act like you’re millionaires and aren’t even half way (or a quarter of the way there).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.