Katie Hayes #71 I am John Elton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m living for some of two faced bastards in the comments who are on here but up her arse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
POV: You are loving the hilarity of this but genuinely sad that you can never shop in Homies again 😭

Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed that Naomi Ford who has little following compared to Kate has her products sold on PLT. Kate Hayes who makes out she’s some massive MUA who never seems to even work anymore (social media taken over her life😂) has items sold in Home Bargains and acts as if she’s made it.
Not one mention of Kates big revel on her ‘bestie’ Naomi’s stories 🤭

Reactions: 16
Tell ya what and all. They’ve bleeping done her dirty with that shoot. If she doesn’t look hench, her nose looks x6 as wide. And don’t get me started on them patchy fake tan legs and that dirty thigh tatt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Remember we said on valentines that the flowers looked dead. No wonder. I'm ashamed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Surly this is a gona be in the kids section who the duck byes stick on nails anymore age range is 10 to 16 year olds cause am not a make up person but I do know if u have best tools u get a fabulous finish the best of best is pricey witch is y it's worth buying it u olny buy this tit in homey n begzys or last min prezzys I've never ever heard anyone say need to go the home n bargain n grab some make up 😭👏👏🎁🎁🎁

Reactions: 22
If I was homey b’s, I’d be fuming.

She has probably spent the last 2 years being nothing but a massive pain in the arse to them. Dictating everything and just chewing their ear off constantly, demanding her own way and just overall being a knob.

Then all she had to do was post the ‘revel’ at 5:30 to tie in with HB post and she could not even be arsed to do it because was off swimming.

It’s just downright unprofessional. If you were that invested in your product then you would be dying to tell everyone. She’s quick enough to repost all these people blowing smoke up her arse but can’t post a bloody story when she is supposed too.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
did anyone see her other day say that daddy diy can’t wait to marry her or put a ring on her? where’s the bleeping ring then ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.