Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know in this current cost of living crisis, how the hell they afford all of these holidays. How many has it been this year so far?
It’s not me being jealous if KHM reads this far from it.
Probs remortgaged up to the eyeballs in her not forever home.

@Rothsey no way you’re 66. When my nana was 66 she thought YouTube was a personalised straw.
she still calls Facebook “Facebook friendly”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I always piss meself thinking imagine if Haaland knew he was compared to truff who’s back is wider then the wirral and has size 13 webs 🤣 all the man city team ripping him in the changing room for being compared to a fruit machine

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I always piss meself thinking imagine if Haaland knew he was compared to truff who’s back is wider then the wirral and has size 13 webs 🤣 all the man city team ripping him in the changing room for being compared to a fruit machine
I wonder if Delo sees the likeness. They’re like twins so it’d be hard not to!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like in high school when you’d turn the text book and it would say “turn to page 72” *page 72 had a pic of truff on* and it would say underneath “that’s you”.
Sorry I’m pissed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has 9 toes actually only got 9 toes?

Wonder if she will ruin the wedding with her pre planned proposal tonight?
she wears closed pointed shoes wherever she goes and it just looks odd in hot countries and must be so uncomfortable. She even wears shoes to go in the swimming pool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know when you are just in your own company, cleaning, driving, in the shower, I like to think in these moments Delo has a little chuckle to himself about the tit we post here 😂
Also, you know when your mate says something derogatory about someone you fancy/celeb or whatever, and you get the ick, you just can’t unsee it.
i like to think that happens too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Watch me eyebrows will never not be funny, sorry hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
I BEG, will someone please explain Watch me eyebrows for me? 😂😂😂
Currently postpartum recovering from emergency C section with tits so full they’re square 🙃🥴 the humour on this thread has honestly been a saviour. Bursting stitches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I BEG, will someone please explain Watch me eyebrows for me? 😂😂😂
Currently postpartum recovering from emergency C section with tits so full they’re square 🙃🥴 the humour on this thread has honestly been a saviour. Bursting stitches
Hahaha just click the link that's now appeared where you've typed watch me eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loving ItaLY amazuning time with my Love and Olive. Had some Spag Bol tonight and it was just Amazing divviney. 😛😛 It was made in Italy I think. Anyway Was Amazing anyway. Will share the details of my home made Spag Bol on home page when I’m back from my 98 hour holiday.
Will answeR all your dmz when I’m back pour loads of them.😂😂😂✌🏼 Sorry I’ve not posted in an hour loads asking wher I’ve gone.
I’m still here ✌🏼🫡🥳 off to watch Olive repaint the Sistine Chapel cos someone seen her amazing crayon drawing in a 7* restaurant n asked her to redo it. Proud momma moment x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 71
You know when you are just in your own company, cleaning, driving, in the shower, I like to think in these moments Delo has a little chuckle to himself about the tit we post here 😂
Also, you know when your mate says something derogatory about someone you fancy/celeb or whatever, and you get the ick, you just can’t unsee it.
i like to think that happens too.
He probably has a good read when taking a dump in the bespoke dreamy downstairs utility/shower/washing machine/dumping ground for festering 3 week laundry/waste of space/stinking of bison biff room. Oh and I bet he chuckles his tiny ball plums off whilst having a good read 🤣 #stillnotengaged #supersavertills #readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the best sunglass to where when you eat at the best restaurants and drink the best wine in Italics #ad FOR THE INSTA POLCE

A8C3C571-0681-4D31-AB22-9A9B1D4502C0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I've got a theory that Delo is one of the Trolls on here, he uses tattle to give hints to Truff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is she going to come home a couple of days before everyone else as per usual do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now I’ve managed to stop laughing and not wake the baby, I have to say this is one of the funniest threads on Tattle. I don’t even follow the dolly-headed quarterback but I read these threads and they kill me. 😂

Everything I know about her I have learned from here. Thanks for making long nights so entertaining!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.