Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls newbie to this thread but already feel a fraud… currently sporting a dress with lemons 🍋 all over it 🙈

However unlike Truff I’m not ironically stomping around the Amalfi Coast… no I’ll be in the slightly more exotic climes of the Costa del Sunderland 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Trolls newbie to this thread but already feel a fraud… currently sporting a dress with lemons 🍋 all over it 🙈

However unlike Truff I’m not ironically stomping around the Amalfi Coast… no I’ll be in the slightly more exotic climes of the Costa del Sunderland 🤣
Welcome love that when holiday Truff gets activated she brings a loads more traffic to her thread.
Have you read the wiki I’m so jealous of any one that gets to read it all for the first time it’s like a book 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just caught up over the last few days. This holiday looks bleeping tit all the are doing is eating and drinking. Was looking on the Amalfi coast next year for our wedding anniversary minus the kids of course. But she's ruined it for me it looks so dull and boring I wouldn't want to waste my time and my money.
Plus why where they not out last night with the others having a ball. They deffo isolate themselves from everyone don't they thinking they are a cut above. Pair of gobshites
I had my honeymoon there and it's so pretty. It's also a great base for exploring Amalfi, Positano, Capri and Ischia too. I'm back there next week for our anniversary and I'm so excited. It isn't boring but I get that she's made it look like a posers paradise. It's a different type of holiday and it's defo more expensive than Spain or Greece but that's probably true of most of Italy tbh. My Dad used to say that of all Europeans the Italians are the most charming and the most skilful at relieving you of your money! I am sure you will love it if you decide to go 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly this. Thing is Kate love you won’t find a picture on my Instagram of my home or our cars or anything braggy babe because I was brought up to never show off ✌🏽
U no what my boss is a loaded and I mean loaded he own a lot of places in Liverpool. His wife passed away when she was only 53 he said if he could have her back he'd give it all up .I ask him not so long ago y he doesn't show of and walk round in expensive stuff he said he dozent want over people fell bad which I thought or that's nice. He didn't come for money he only started of with one chippy he and his wife lived over the shop for a few years. Iv work for h for 30 year .I miss his wife 😢 one of the nicest women u could ever meet 😢

Read the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 28
U no what my boss is a loaded and I mean loaded he own a lot of places in Liverpool. His wife passed away when she was only 53 he said if he could have her back he'd give it all up .I ask him not so long ago y he doesn't show of and walk round in expensive stuff he said he dozent want over people fell bad which I thought or that's nice. He didn't come for money he only started of with one chippy he and his wife lived over the shop for a few years. Iv work for h for 30 year .I miss his wife 😢 one of the nicest women u could ever meet 😢

Read the wiki
They sound like good people. My gammon always says that you should say less than you know and show less than you have. He also says that if you piss your friends off when you're riding high, no one will help you when you're on your arse. It's good advice I think 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Read the wiki
That’s what I mean these insta huns just love out doing each other it’s comical I’m not arsed I’ve got more than kate will ever have in her lifetime. I have my dignity 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fur coat and no knickers sums her up to a tee.

‘watch me eyebrows’ still makes me laugh. Its my favourite! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They sound like good people. My gammon always says that you should say less than you know and show less than you have. He also says that if you piss your friends off when you're riding high, no one will help you when you're on your arse. It's good advice I think 💗
Yes so true . 💜

That’s what I mean these insta huns just love out doing each other it’s comical I’m not arsed I’ve got more than kate will ever have in her lifetime. I have my dignity 👌🏼
Iv payed of my house and only work part time since my grandson come I always said when my kids have kids I would mind them my daughter lucky she only need to work part time but family are all that matters
.she going prancing around as if she's someone instead of spending time with her family

• Heart
I’ll look up our itinerary and post it here at some point. Honestly, it’s really lovely and you don’t need to hire a car either or queue until next weekend….
You HAVE to go pompei and Vesuvius if you can 😍

there’s also some companies that do boat trips along amalfi coast and sunset canoeing or paddle boarding.

her group of mates make every amazing place they go look tit as all they do is eat and drink!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome love that when holiday Truff gets activated she brings a loads more traffic to her thread.
Have you read the wiki I’m so jealous of any one that gets to read it all for the first time it’s like a book 🤣
Haha yes I have… I’ve actually lurked for a long time but just never had an account! Congrats to those of you who created the wiki… it’s a masterpiece!

not going to lie I’m actually quite jealous of her getting to visit such beautiful places, not that she appreciates it one single bit. I’ve been to sorrento before but I was a kid so didn’t quite take it all in… now thinking of Positano for my wedding… if I ever have one 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You HAVE to go pompei and Vesuvius if you can 😍

there’s also some companies that do boat trips along amalfi coast and sunset canoeing or paddle boarding.

her group of mates make every amazing place they go look tit as all they do is eat and drink!
And sing football songs!

Haha yes I have… I’ve actually lurked for a long time but just never had an account! Congrats to those of you who created the wiki… it’s a masterpiece!

not going to lie I’m actually quite jealous of her getting to visit such beautiful places, not that she appreciates it one single bit. I’ve been to sorrento before but I was a kid so didn’t quite take it all in… now thinking of Positano for my wedding… if I ever have one 🤣
Look at Ravello too. Spectacular x

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sorry I’d it’s already been said… got a couple of pages to catch up on… the taxi to Positano? Really? I must be a chav, we got the bus! 🤣

• Haha
I know why she has chose to avoid spending time with family, she can not control everyone taking videos and pictures. She can not control the edits…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.