Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahhahaaha screaming 😂😂😂
No but they look like they've been in a meat grinder girl !
That's why she's boucing round in full toe stilettos in sweltering heat 🤢 she can't have them bad boys out !
Someone posted this in Charlotte Dawson’s thread. I’d bet money on it that Naomi’s are worse than Charlotte’s if she only wears closed toe shoes 🤢.

CAAF6483-D092-4592-BD47-39DC9FFD01A2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Hahahhahaaha screaming 😂😂😂
No but they look like they've been in a meat grinder girl !
That's why she's boucing round in full toe stilettos in sweltering heat 🤢 she can't have them bad boys out !
I lol everytime i see her post checking her shoes before anything else she ruins all her outfits 😅😅
Naomi nine toes its catchy that's why better than lady boy ford

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mr and Mrs Hates… Troll
Dead! 😂😂😂

her feet might must stink in a full shoe

I think it may have been me who started giving her full and regal title. And she has 10 toes! I just done know whose! Hahha

Mez only 60? I love that she’s out and having a bloody good time but christ she’s 6 years younger than me 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I lol everytime i see her post checking her shoes before anything else she ruins all her outfits 😅😅
Naomi nine toes its catchy that's why better than lady boy ford
Is she wearing a blue version of the green wrench frock Truff had on last week? 🤔

Reactions: 8
All these overnight stays holidays pretending to be wealthy and have a superior lifestyle. Every country is just the same, boat trip, bars, vino, food 🤣

Try following Chantelle Champs, they go to lovely countries but actually involve their children 🤣

Reactions: 9
I actually love Mez. She’s a lot to answer for with the spoilt brat she’s raised but she’s so comfortable in her own skin isn’t she, just having a ball in the Italian sun for her sons wedding not a care in the world. She’s arl arse not even throwing some lashes on her own mother though

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is part of the reason that Mr Makeup has not proposed, Mez, Truff, Big O and the arl Nan are all ringers of each other. This is Truff in another 30 years but with a horrible attitude and personality, where as Mez seems harmless and very likeable other than the fact she and her brother/husband have created this creature and enabled her to be the horror she is.
D92F5864-268C-4CE8-82A2-C060F6F7796F.jpeg

Mez only 60? I love that she’s out and having a bloody good time but christ she’s 6 years younger than me 😱
Shut up! You are not 66 I thought you were early 30’s. Thought I was the oldest troll on here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Dead! 😂😂😂

her feet might must stink in a full shoe

I think it may have been me who started giving her full and regal title. And she has 10 toes! I just done know whose! Hahha

i did not think you were in your 60s!! I deffo thought you were 30s/40s 😱

i hope we get some unfiltered unedited real photies of Haaland at the wedding 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
i did not think you were in your 60s!! I deffo thought you were 30s/40s 😱

i hope we get some unfiltered unedited real photies of Haaland at the wedding 😂
Here she is coming on the rampage up my path for slagging the family of in-breds . Charge your doorbells trolls.
F5F05092-DAC9-4B6B-B422-E5B9003752BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Is she wearing a blue version of the green wrench frock Truff had on last week? 🤔
I think she is, there’s the blue version on the website that truff linked. It looks ALOT nicer on 9 toes as wearing actual size and not squeezing herself into 2 sizes smaller

Reactions: 6
These haaland pictures do me in everytime trolls 😂
Eta finally showed my gammon the comparison and he’s rolled in after the football today absolutely dying at it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Charlotte Crosby trolling truff wanting a close up of Haaland on her stories 🤣 thought they were mates?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Truff’s family look like those people off the film “The Hills Have Eyes” odd looking people aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.