Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could not be arsed with her holidays, she doesn’t stop, have a day off and relax for a bit!! Mind I suppose her holidays are never longer than a couple of days so she has to cram it all in quick

Reactions: 15
Can not wait for the pictures.
I hope Delo proposes round the fire pit with maxs dog tit in the back and Olive stomping in her wellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww will someone please gift mez some spf50? I mean this in a sincere way, honestly I do x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorrento is lovely, I went years ago and loved it. So how the hell is she managing to make it look so bleeping dull and uninteresting? If I hadn’t already been and experienced it myself I’d be like nah I won’t bother looks shite

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorrento is lovely, I went years ago and loved it. So how the hell is she managing to make it look so bleeping dull and uninteresting? If I hadn’t already been and experienced it myself I’d be like nah I won’t bother looks shite
I’ve said this before but I honestly think she’s a little bit slow (apologies if this offends anyone, don’t know how else to put it without being blunt). It’s like she trawls through other instas and thinks that’s what she also needs to post as an ‘influencer’ rather than just enjoying the moment and making sure Olive has a good time too.

Reactions: 32
9 toes makes it look like she's in a bar in Benidorm 😂 Truff must be raging they've turned up acting like a bunch of Chavs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.