Katie Hayes #153 Under the sweet Sorrento moon, Truff proves yet again she's just a bufoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Louloulala2 for the boss thread title

The 'maiale grasso' is currently in Italy on a Wedding lovely family holiday and has been kind enough to share every spare second of her boozy cultural trip with all of her avid followers 🇮🇹

as you where trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe this cheap skate hasn’t done the Capri chair lift ride with olive, but dragged her round bars! Also she’s deffo done a cheap boat trip to Capri and around the grottos, as I did one there and we had unlimited drinks and food 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done to @Louloulala2 for the boss thread title

The 'maiale grasso' is currently in Italy on a Wedding lovely family holiday and has been kind enough to share every spare second of her boozy cultural trip with all of her avid followers 🇮🇹

as you where trolls
Oh my goodness. As if! All the others made me howl too! Don't we all love a bit of Truff On Tour????😉 Still no ring! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CC2BBC94-AE74-4D75-BF2C-461566F43E05.jpeg
Was she caught in a fisherman’s net or????
im guessing it’s because she stinks of fish the amount she’s been eating 🤢

and if I see favourite on a post one more time I might have to rip my eyeballs out of my eye sockets!
why is everything her favourite
Jeez she’s so one dimensional, whole holiday based on capturing that insta pic 👊🏼
couldn’t bare to waste my holiday behind the camera

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Nine toes has arrived also!!! Hollie has mum life sorted kids at the pool not in bars sleep-eating pasta 😳

Kate will be the only one not announcing she's away with family you know private life is a happy life yet we see delo diving off a boat for the trolls

Saddest holiday memories

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1530377Was she caught in a fisherman’s net or????
im guessing it’s because she stinks of fish the amount she’s been eating 🤢

and if I see favourite on a post one more time I might have to rip my eyeballs out my eye sockets!
why is everything her favourite
Jeez she’s so one dimensional, whole holiday based on capturing that insta pic 👊🏼
couldn’t bare to waste my holiday behind the camera
Size of the hump !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You funny, funny bastards. That last thread was 👨‍🍳😘 I think this holiday content is the best yet, surely she’s doing it as a piss take now??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Summary of the last thread:

- Olive celebrated her 2nd birthday 52 times with the last party being the revel for the new garden which is completely child unfriendly.
- We have finally found out what the black shed is for… a projector has been stuck on it so they can watch tv as they don’t have a living room. This however can only be viewed from the utility/shitter.
- Tattlers uncovered her new career as lala land aesthetics the second ready to butcher and infect the north west with sepsis.
- Spent all olives birthday money on last seasons designer gear that doesn’t fit.
- 4th 2 day holiday of the year that’s been spent mostly on tattle.
- Still not engaged

Missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Bet Olive is getting lashed with Mez tonight so Delo can go out with one true love Jack and Truff can get on the ale with nine toes !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A few whys in this post so bear with trolls…

If they wanted to go in the piss why didn’t they leave Big O with Mez? Or take Mez with them? I’m assuming her dad is there as well? She could have had a fab day with Nanny and Grandad, playing in the pool and playing with the other kids.
shes a selfish fucker she really is.

Why is 1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes at the wedding! Are they related or fam friends?

Why hasn’t she’s said it’s a wedding not a holiday Surely she will have to admit it now that her huns are there?

Any thoughts on her outfit tomorrow? I wouldn’t be surprised if she wore a wedding dress if I’m honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

If they wanted to go in the piss why didn’t they leave Big O with Mez? Or take Mez with them? I’m assuming her dad is there as well? She could have had a fab day with Nanny and Grandad, playing in the pool and playing with the other kids.

Why is 1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes at the wedding! Are they related or fam friends?

Why hasn’t she’s said it’s a wedding not a holiday Surely she will have to admit it now that her huns are there?

Any thoughts on her outfit tomorrow? I wouldn’t be surprised if she wore a wedding dress if I’m honest.
Whatever she wears it’ll be at least a size too small, but she’s a ZSM/size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m honestly surprised nobody has burgled her ken since she lets everyone know she’s away. Then again what would they rob, bags full of poo and blag designer tat??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can’t be proposing when watch me eyebrows is around, he’d be seething with jealousy that Delo cant be his bit on the side anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 27

What if it's actually Truff getting married tomorrow? Could that be possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly surprised nobody has burgled her ken since she lets everyone know she’s away. Then again what would they rob, bags full of poo and blag designer tat??
Someone might go in and do a house sos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.