Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1493484Gorgeous sunshine and these selfish whoppers are dragging Big O out in the van on a ‘family trip’ to Warrington to bleeping IKEA… these plums have no bleeping idea. Make the most of the weather you dick. Get a paddling pool out in the garden rather than dragging her to ikea in a van with no air con…. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I hope she has one big duck off tantrum too and meltdown in the middle of IKEA 😂😂
I know shocking!! Get her a slide and a pool and she will be loving life out in the garden!! Poor kid doesn’t want to be going to ikea! Pisses me off this I live in a flat and if I had a garden my kids would be out everyday in it especially this weather id transform it into a theme water park because it’s for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Do we all reckon she's going to go and buy some carrots and potatoes and bury them so that they will magically grow over nights because she's an amazing gardener now 🤣

In other news... Pop over to the Sophie May Dixon for some absolutely brilliant Tea. Poor lass has been doxxed on SMD insta

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Do we all reckon she's going to go and buy some carrots and potatoes and bury them so that they will magically grow over nights because she's an amazing gardener now 🤣

In other news... Pop over to the Sophie May Dixon for some absolutely brilliant Tea. Poor lass has been doxxed on SMD insta
Who is Sophie May Dixon? I can’t find their Insta or tattle thread?

Reactions: 8
alan haaland makeup 👩🏼‍🌾 💅 is sending me 😂😂😂😂 sorry I can’t find it again to tag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she’d thought it through, she could’ve owned the salon, had others working there and kept the money rolling in while she spent precious time with her reason.
Of course she could but.. she’s was a vile grabby bleep who treated people
Like tit so she can’t what was coming to her and lost the whole bleeping lot ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see big back has finally coughed to not owning Oh Snarlin finally hahaha

@Blair-Waldorf how long you got left now until the little baby bass arrives ?
About 10 weeks girl. It’s a long slog let me tell ya 🥵 🤣 can’t wait for a dreamy bespoke birth I’m gonna take loads of white company nighties and jo malone candles in

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
About 10 weeks girl. It’s a long slog let me tell ya 🥵 🤣 can’t wait for a dreamy bespoke birth I’m gonna take loads of white company nighties and jo malone candles in
Don’t forget to blur the babies face in your pictures, as they will be too pure for this world!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I just say… I am HERE for gardening Kate 😂😂😂 She’s bought herself a pair of gardening gloves, and all of a sudden she’s Alan Titchmarsh! The pic she posted yesterday of all the veggie seeds she’s been sowing… most should have been done months ago!! In seed trays first!! Standard Kate going all in without doing any research first. I mean, it’ll say it on the seed packets ffs!!! I’ll give it a week before her planters are full of weeds and cat tit.
I can't wait either haha. I've been growing veg a while and it certainly doesn't always work out. I always start on seed propogator trays on the windowsill or in the greenhouse for afew weeks before transferring into a pot for a further few weeks or into the bed. Alot of seeds can be directly down into bed but only at certain times of year or they won't germinate. Also you have to be careful of pests and caterpillars, butterfly will lay Thier eggs on alot of crops so unless you are willing to build a frame and netting and spent actually alot of time with and pruning your crops correctly they will fail or get all eaten. It's better to have a separate planter or pots with a "sacrificial" crop like cabbages in that you won't eat but solely for the pests so that other crops don't get eaten. But I'm sure KHM knows what she's doing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You saved my bank balance with your tip on the Morrisons wipes instead of water wipes Blair! £7 for a box instead of paying £20 life saver x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Christ I’ve missed this thread!
Don’t mind me just spending 74 hours catching up and ENGAGING on Charlie dim fat titmarsh and her cat piss drenched veg patch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You saved my bank balance with your tip on the Morrisons wipes instead of water wipes Blair! £7 for a box instead of paying £20 life saver x
Oh love don’t, I’ve seen on tiktok apparently they’re going plastic free as well 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Lidl are meant to be good so if Morrisons let’s us down we will have to jump ship🤣🤣

I’m chuckling to myself that I’m only coming on this thread to ✨chat to you all✨ When the subject of the thread is so bleeping boring and nothing everrrrr changes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh love don’t, I’ve seen on tiktok apparently they’re going plastic free as well 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Lidl are meant to be good so if Morrisons let’s us down we will have to jump ship🤣🤣

I’m chuckling to myself that I’m only coming on this thread to ✨chat to you all✨ When the subject of the thread is so bleeping boring and nothing everrrrr changes
No idea if they’re plastic free or not, but I’m enjoying the HelloBello wipes from Asda, on the pricey side but I don’t use as many in a go. I loved Lidl but I cannot find them anywhere, always sold out!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Amazon water wipe are really good to

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Warning really bleeping boring comment but you Can’t go wrong with f&f wipes and for adults to my skins never been so clear since I started using them a year ago to take off my make up! Used on all four of my babies and one with eczema! Sorry for the 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Newborn babies give me the ick you know. Is that weird? A new life is beautiful and all but I don't know just a bit icky!
They're a bit visceral aren't they? 😂 Mine wasn't gorgeous, looked like a skinned weasel...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.