Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to say she had “the Brendas” to compete with Charlie Dimmock but not now. Remember the corkscrew curls, ringer for Charlie.
I bet she’s glad they’ve been bagged up and binned off now we’re having heatwaves every 5 mins. My boob sweat is testing my patience already today. I imagine that’s not a problem when you’ve got Kate moss boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet she’s glad they’ve been bagged up and binned off now we’re having heatwaves every 5 mins. My boob sweat is testing my patience already today. I imagine that’s not a problem when you’ve got Kate moss boobs
I’d gladly chop mine off on a day like this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alan Hallard Make Up does it all- garden/landscaper and grows own food, does one look make ups, top goal scorer for city! That should be in her bio

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her labour story changes on the weekly! Now she went for a scan at 5cm..... sure Jan 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Newborn babies give me the ick you know. Is that weird? A new life is beautiful and all but I don't know just a bit icky!

Reactions: 12
15 make ups in 1 day my arse
Assuming the last one gets married at 4pm, and she starts make up at 7am, that’s 9 hours, then there’s travel time between venues. If I paid a MUA and she took 10 minutes to do my make up I’d throw her down the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
15 make ups in 1 day my arse
Assuming the last one gets married at 4pm, and she starts make up at 7am, that’s 9 hours, then there’s travel time between venues. If I paid a MUA and she took 10 minutes to do my make up I’d throw her down the stairs.
Maybe she’s doing bride, Mothers of bride and groom, and a load of bridesmaids or even some guests?

Reactions: 10
These threads are hilarious but it's hard for me to follow them closely. Sorry for bringing up something that happened a while ago but I saw that reel of her shovelling the bread and "aloi" into her gob and can't stop laughing.

1. She seems to be enjoying the herb butter the most. I don't know anyone who would get a lump of bread and drag it through the butter like that. You use the knife. The idea of that a big lump of that strong tasting butter on bread makes me feel a bit ill.

2. Those bread and dips are always ordered before a meal or with other small dishes and people order them to SHARE. I've never known anyone to order the bread for themselves and sit stuffing it down their throat like that. She really looks like a greedy 🐷. 😆😆

View attachment 1492434
It’s probably all she could afford.

Reactions: 7
Maybe she’s doing bride, Mothers of bride and groom, and a load of bridesmaids or even some guests?
Even then, how has she got time to do 15 in one day? My friend had 3 of us altogether and each one took over an hour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Even then, how has she got time to do 15 in one day? My friend had 3 of us altogether and each one took over an hour
Didn’t someone come on and say she’d done their makeup and only spent 20 mins on them? If they’re 15 mins each she can do 4 an hour 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Couldn’t and wouldn’t work 7days a week owning a salon again…. Is it just me or is Truff planting the seeds before she announces she’s in a salon? Cause it’s what’s best for Big O 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s deffo not gunna have time to clean her brushes in between clients is she? The dirty mare.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Love the way she’s suddenly sneakily acknowledging and saying she no longer owns a Salon but trying to blame it on being so busy with oluf

Reactions: 36
That’s funny cos when she was preg all she did was talk about taking Olive to work with her and being in the gym everyday with a newborn. You’ve fallen on your arse hard because you’re vile person who tit on good people on your way up. Now that you’re at the bottom again nobody is willing/or wants to see you win again. Keep telling yourself you’re happy whilst totally contradicting it with your daily MH shouts. 🙄🤥
You best hope you’re happy with your lot girl because this is as good as it’s gonna get for you. Just work on recognising that what you are left with is probably all you’ll ever need. The money is gone, the influencer job is gone. Ffs woman sell your accounts and focus on your child!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.