Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone derailing about the cars. The engine light on mine came on (yellow) so called up Jag. They told me it was fine to drive on (😶) but couldn't book me in for 5 weeks. In the meantime the car has gone up in smoke. They still won't book me in any sooner. So I'm without a car. And they don't give a f*ck. Went to another Jag garage (not dealer) and they said they're having major issues in Hatfields with their technicians leaving over pay disputes and stuff. So all of you pray your cars behave themselves for a while! 🤣

P.S. Truffalo is extra para. She's blocked me on her interior account 🤣 Literally looked at her stories once yesterday on it because you were all going on about her Love Island pig sty. Girl has got far too much time on her hands considering she has a 2 year old!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe I got a thread title. Not had one in yonks. Hope Truffy invites me round to celebrate the opening of her love island fire pit. Swears she’s only doing stuff with BigO so she can do the reel Greedys just done about being a good Ma.

FYI May I add your tit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She will be waiting a long time for anything to grow. Getting her harvest and planting mixed up the head. She needs an intervention she is thick. How has she reached aged 30, had and lost a successful business and now relies on an app on her phone for an income. Make it make sense please.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t believe I got a thread title. Not had one in yonks. Hope Truffy invites me round to celebrate the opening of her love island fire pit. Swears she’s only doing stuff with BigO so she can do the reel Greedys just done about being a good Ma.

FYI May I add your tit 😂
She probably will do an opening, any excuse for a balloon arch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I miss the little man’s rants. His ingenious plan to take down tattle whilst reading quotes about truff.

How long are we betting until that garden is dirty and stinks of piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I miss the little man’s rants. His ingenious plan to take down tattle whilst reading quotes about truff.

How long are we betting until that garden is dirty and stinks of piss?
Cat has already pissed in her veggies so it hasn’t taken long

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking about her when I was making the thread. It's not the same without her and her Savage recaps 😭
There was the other girl who came along a few threads back with a brilliant recap, I’ve looked back but can’t find her and don’t have all the time on my hands 😄

Reactions: 8
15 clients, wow truff, you're moving on up in the world. Can't wait to see the 15 clients reflected in her return next year.....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve just had a thought. Some young girl googling local makeup artists and Katie Haaland Makeup comes up top hahahahaha!!!
Imagine the fan chants
“YOUR LIP BLUSHS OFFSIDE, YOUR LIPBLUSHS OFFSIIIIDEEEE” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I hate that she says I’ve got 15 make ups. She should say I have 15 clients today. It just sounds thick- I know I am being petty but I don’t care.

Also- she expecting full on veg in a month! Im not planting expert but surely you plant them earlier in the year. It will tell you on the bloody seeds- get Olive to read it to you. Olive was made up playing in the soil- like all kids- she isn’t ferral she’s a child and if the nursery you send her too doesn’t encourage being outside and playing in mud water or sand then I would be changing your nursery. It develops so many skills- especially communication- not you telling your child what to say for your camera.

Reactions: 37
I’m sad I know but how does she know she’s shifted 2 tonnes when compost comes in Ltr bags, she won’t have the brain capacity to use a calculator & convert that! And does she realise how heavy 2 tonnes is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.