Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say… I am HERE for gardening Kate 😂😂😂 She’s bought herself a pair of gardening gloves, and all of a sudden she’s Alan Titchmarsh! The pic she posted yesterday of all the veggie seeds she’s been sowing… most should have been done months ago!! In seed trays first!! Standard Kate going all in without doing any research first. I mean, it’ll say it on the seed packets ffs!!! I’ll give it a week before her planters are full of weeds and cat tit.
Charlie dimick in the making

Reactions: 3
Can I just say… I am HERE for gardening Kate 😂😂😂 She’s bought herself a pair of gardening gloves, and all of a sudden she’s Alan Titchmarsh! The pic she posted yesterday of all the veggie seeds she’s been sowing… most should have been done months ago!! In seed trays first!! Standard Kate going all in without doing any research first. I mean, it’ll say it on the seed packets ffs!!! I’ll give it a week before her planters are full of weeds and cat tit.
Alan Titmarsh 💅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi guyzzzzzzz

Is she engaged yet?
Heyyyyy. Not engaged but scored for City at the weekend. Also landscaped the garden and planning her allotment. Planting everything now and it will be ready to eat in September. Olive is singing to it in Spanish- that’s why it grows quicker

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That’s funny cos when she was preg all she did was talk about taking Olive to work with her and being in the gym everyday with a newborn. You’ve fallen on your arse hard because you’re vile person who tit on good people on your way up. Now that you’re at the bottom again nobody is willing/or wants to see you win again. Keep telling yourself you’re happy whilst totally contradicting it with your daily MH shouts. 🙄🤥
You best hope you’re happy with your lot girl because this is as good as it’s gonna get for you. Just work on recognising that what you are left with is probably all you’ll ever need. The money is gone, the influencer job is gone. Ffs woman sell your accounts and focus on your child!
This 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Absolutely correct

Reactions: 7
Least she has sort of said she doesn’t own a salon 🙃

so grateful for my life
If she’d thought it through, she could’ve owned the salon, had others working there and kept the money rolling in while she spent precious time with her reason.

Reactions: 24
Heyyyyy. Not engaged but scored for City at the weekend. Also landscaped the garden and planning her allotment. Planting everything now and it will be ready to eat in September. Olive is singing to it in Spanish- that’s why it grows quicker
Thank you for the recap my love x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Remind me how many kids this unemployed woman has? “Survival mode”

117C6B85-772C-47B7-954B-6289E02817A3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Hallard Titmarsh Makeups are off to IKEA. She may buy some plastic plants and claim her stuff has grown #GardenJourneyForMyFerrelReason

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Hallard Titmarsh Makeups are off to IKEA. She may buy some plastic plants and claim her stuff has grown #GardenJourneyForMyFerrelReason
Lovely trip in 30 degree heat. So what, 50 degrees in the van? Could you be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E7E495CB-6D78-4665-89ED-EBD397206D90.png
Gorgeous sunshine and these selfish whoppers are dragging Big O out in the van on a ‘family trip’ to Warrington to bleeping IKEA… these plums have no bleeping idea. Make the most of the weather you dick. Get a paddling pool out in the garden rather than dragging her to ikea in a van with no air con…. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I hope she has one big duck off tantrum too and meltdown in the middle of IKEA 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh I agree! Haaland would give her right arm to be in peps position financially and career wise
And Pep seems to bin off work whenever she feels like (fair enough if you can), so Truff would love to be in that position.

In fact, Pep probably had to go to work all the time when she was there, to keep an eye on her/get things done/fix duck ups.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.