Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you can't ask her if she's moving house but she's happy to share with everyone that her grandma (who more than likely hasn't consented) has dementia?

I've never seen a bigger head than this one!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve never understood this… where MUA’s just think because they do make up they should be INJECTING peoples bodies

blows my mind!! I only go to a trained nurse

‘bUt ThEy GeT tHe SaMe TrAiNiNg’

a nurse knows how to save someone’s life if they go into anaphylactic shock a MUA doesn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
Troll! Our KHM did a first aid course at Oh Darlin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aww it's pure sly talking about dementia on a make up page. It's so triggering to me because my next door neighbour but one has a brother in law who's cousin in Bristol that has dementia. I've never met him but she should think about what people are going through before she posts because I'm sad now 😔 😂🥲
My mum just been diagnosed with it and as to stay in a care home full time .my sister put a post on her fb of her looking so ill I would never put that on my fb and I only have family and friends on it its shocking .and her going mad at someone asking her if she's pregnant. I wish i wasn't blocked or I'd be having a word 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
As if she’s ranting about the haters to her nan.
Also they all look so alike. 4 generations look the same.
Remember when she filmed seeing her nan and kept looking at the camera and ‘crying’
The nose gene is very very strong in this family

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.