Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm new nutmeg wipes are shite I used to swear by the old ones. They’re still probably better than KHM make up remover cloths tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congrats on your first proper job of the year truff. Only took 8 months

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As ever, the bride looks bloody awful. She is orange and whose idea was BROWN lip liner. I feel so sorry for these people.

Reactions: 13
As ever, the bride looks bloody awful. She is orange and whose idea was BROWN lip liner. I feel so sorry for these people.
Was this bride the one from this morning? If so why has she posted her?? Most MuA I know wait until next day or later in day.

Reactions: 15
I don’t feel sorry for them they must know what she’s like. Surely the bride would have looked at Kate’s previous work to see if she was any good.
A blind man on a galloping horse can see that Kate is tit at make up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach girls. If anyone is ever in a situation at home they feel they can’t get out of, please talk to someone, anyone. Someone will help you. Don’t let it carry on. Scream, do anything you have to in order to be heard.
I wish I could’ve helped. I wish I’d have heard.
Can’t say more than that but everyone is asleep so no one to talk to. I feel so guilty that I had no idea.
I hope you’re okay… and don’t let yourself feel guilty for something that was beyond your control😔. sending love xxx

Aww look at her with her initials on her top and necklace and probably everything else so just she doesn't forget who she is or that shes not KHM for a reason 😂View attachment 1494767
Why she wearing her pyjamas to work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She flat out shares stories when doing weddings.

Surely if you where doing them all the time you wouldn’t feel the need too, showing every venue and make up. That just shows how few weddings she actually does

Reactions: 21
I booked my wedding make up artist quite recently. When I was talking to her I didn’t need to even mention it she said there will be no pictures of me on her social media until at least 48 hours after the day itself so no one will see me before hand. It’s common courtesy isn’t it and a professional approach. Truff is so desperate to show on here that she is actually working I think she’s uploaded that before she’s even finished the whole bridal party. If mine turned up with brushes that filthy they’d be told to do one she is an unhygienic ming

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I booked my wedding make up artist quite recently. When I was talking to her I didn’t need to even mention it she said there will be no pictures of me on her social media until at least 48 hours after the day itself so no one will see me before hand. It’s common courtesy isn’t it and a professional approach. Truff is so desperate to show on here that she is actually working I think she’s uploaded that before she’s even finished the whole bridal party. If mine turned up with brushes that filthy they’d be told to do one she is an unhygienic ming
Exactly- When I got married I tagged all the girls in my post. Then they shared their own and reposted mine x

Reactions: 9
She’s gonna have to get her arse in gear if she’s got 15 make-ups in Liverpool and then kicking off in Manchester at 3pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She seems to pride herself on how quick she is without realising how sloppy and unprofessional it makes her sound. I’ve heard the 8 minute make up thing a few times actually, people paying £30+ quid to have it catapulted onto their faces, it’s shocking really. I think this was how she was taught in Peaches, in their heyday they had to be quick and would have an almost production line on busy days like the races. She hasn’t updated her skills since, it’s outdated and it’s stale. I don’t pity anyone who books her, her reputation is well known for all the wrong reasons. Her kit just consists of things she’s been gifted, some of it is years old. 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You are a liar, an actress (Davide 2022)
Get the duck out 🤣🤣🤣

She seems to pride herself on how quick she is without realising how sloppy and unprofessional it makes her sound. I’ve heard the 8 minute make up thing a few times actually, people paying £30+ quid to have it catapulted onto their faces, it’s shocking really. I think this was how she was taught in Peaches, in their heyday they had to be quick and would have an almost production line on busy days like the races. She hasn’t updated her skills since, it’s outdated and it’s stale. I don’t pity anyone who books her, her reputation is well known for all the wrong reasons. Her kit just consists of things she’s been gifted, some of it is years old. 🤮🤢
I’ve said it before but if she ever turned up at my wedding with that kit I would throw her out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is this happening! I mean I know why ✨save the planet and all that ✨ but these plastic free wipes are shite 🤣
Going to be shopping in about 4 different shops for baby supplies at this rate

To keep it on topic Kates a bore
I'm glad someone's said this.... I'm going to have a moan now.... I'm bleeping sick of not being able to get things we need because of all this.... couldn't get nappy sacks for months because they were being swapped for compostable ones, all the baby wipes are tit !!!! They just dry out now cos the packaging is tit too !!

When I go the supermarkets there's never any bags even paper to put the loose vegetables in so your expected to put them into the minty trolly and conveyor belt just loose. Does my head in !! I've bought them mesh reusable ones now but I always forget to take them with mw when I do the shop with my toddler brain 😭😭

The baby stuff is the worst... I know it's cos of climate change all the rest of it but they're just taking away functional needed things and not providing alternatives.... pisses me off. Rant over 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.