Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she could but.. she’s was a vile grabby bleep who treated people
Like tit so she can’t what was coming to her and lost the whole bleeping lot ha ha ha
And it seems the influencer world isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!

Reactions: 5
15 make ups in 1 day my arse
Assuming the last one gets married at 4pm, and she starts make up at 7am, that’s 9 hours, then there’s travel time between venues. If I paid a MUA and she took 10 minutes to do my make up I’d throw her down the stairs.
I did hear some years back from another well known MUA in Liverpool that apparently Kate took 8 minutes to do a full face of make up on some girl when she was at SW. The girls sister dropped her off to the appointment & before she’d even parked up the girl was finished & out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I did hear some years back from another well known MUA in Liverpool that apparently Kate took 8 minutes to do a full face of make up on some girl when she was at SW. The girls sister dropped her off to the appointment & before she’d even parked up the girl was finished & out
Kate minutes?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach girls. If anyone is ever in a situation at home they feel they can’t get out of, please talk to someone, anyone. Someone will help you. Don’t let it carry on. Scream, do anything you have to in order to be heard.
I wish I could’ve helped. I wish I’d have heard.
Can’t say more than that but everyone is asleep so no one to talk to. I feel so guilty that I had no idea.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I feel absolutely sick to my stomach girls. If anyone is ever in a situation at home they feel they can’t get out of, please talk to someone, anyone. Someone will help you. Don’t let it carry on. Scream, do anything you have to in order to be heard.
Can’t say more than that but everyone is asleep so no one to talk to. I feel so guilty that I had no idea.
Are you okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell, hope you're ok girl !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh love don’t, I’ve seen on tiktok apparently they’re going plastic free as well 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Lidl are meant to be good so if Morrisons let’s us down we will have to jump ship🤣🤣

I’m chuckling to myself that I’m only coming on this thread to ✨chat to you all✨ When the subject of the thread is so bleeping boring and nothing everrrrr changes
Why is this happening! I mean I know why ✨save the planet and all that ✨ but these plastic free wipes are shite 🤣
Going to be shopping in about 4 different shops for baby supplies at this rate

To keep it on topic Kates a bore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This doesn’t sound like something that has ended well 🥺 hope your ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s not enough brushes for 2 people let alone a bride and bridesmaids. She’s disgusting so unhygienic. Also where are the foundations she actually genuinely has one shade and I bet it’s the one she uses on herself as well.

Reactions: 16
Aww look at her with her initials on her top and necklace and probably everything else so just she doesn't forget who she is or that shes not KHM for a reason 😂
Screenshot_20220813-090912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.