Katie Hayes #151 Rumour has it Haaland is getting engaged what a shame it’s all been staged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sad I know but how does she know she’s shifted 2 tonnes when compost comes in Ltr bags, she won’t have the brain capacity to use a calculator & convert that! And does she realise how heavy 2 tonnes is 🤔
2 tonne!!! Hilarious- she really gets on my wick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sad I know but how does she know she’s shifted 2 tonnes when compost comes in Ltr bags, she won’t have the brain capacity to use a calculator & convert that! And does she realise how heavy 2 tonnes is 🤔
Troll- Her tits weighed 2 tons so she knows. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
These threads are hilarious but it's hard for me to follow them closely. Sorry for bringing up something that happened a while ago but I saw that reel of her shovelling the bread and "aloi" into her gob and can't stop laughing.

1. She seems to be enjoying the herb butter the most. I don't know anyone who would get a lump of bread and drag it through the butter like that. You use the knife. The idea of that a big lump of that strong tasting butter on bread makes me feel a bit ill.

2. Those bread and dips are always ordered before a meal or with other small dishes and people order them to SHARE. I've never known anyone to order the bread for themselves and sit stuffing it down their throat like that. She really looks like a greedy 🐷. 😆😆

Screenshot_20220812-012056_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Can I just say… I am HERE for gardening Kate 😂😂😂 She’s bought herself a pair of gardening gloves, and all of a sudden she’s Alan Titchmarsh! The pic she posted yesterday of all the veggie seeds she’s been sowing… most should have been done months ago!! In seed trays first!! Standard Kate going all in without doing any research first. I mean, it’ll say it on the seed packets ffs!!! I’ll give it a week before her planters are full of weeds and cat tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can I just say… I am HERE for gardening Kate 😂😂😂 She’s bought herself a pair of gardening gloves, and all of a sudden she’s Alan Titchmarsh! The pic she posted yesterday of all the veggie seeds she’s been sowing… most should have been done months ago!! In seed trays first!! Standard Kate going all in without doing any research first. I mean, it’ll say it on the seed packets ffs!!! I’ll give it a week before her planters are full of weeds and cat tit.
But cute paw prints though ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alan Fat TIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This is really bleeping petty, but I can't believe she hasn't put a swing in that backgarden you know. She could have put a wooden climbing frame with swing attached and still been able to have her love🤮island🤮fire🤮pit. She does things that she thinks people will be in awe of, but she has got the female gaze all wrong.

Reactions: 43
This is really bleeping petty, but I can't believe she hasn't put a swing in that backgarden you know. She could have put a wooden climbing frame with swing attached and still been able to have her love🤮island🤮fire🤮pit. She does things that she thinks people will be in awe of, but she has got the female gaze all wrong.
Not petty at all Fizz, that what any decent human would do. She just wants to get pissed in her garden, and she's proven this by all her comments on her interior page (which she has replied to tons which defo names me think she's moving away from her parody khm page and trying to engage and be a different persona on that....she never posts any troll stuff of there!!)
Poor Olive, its so sly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s the odds on the 15 makeups being mostly her mates for the girls night out and people she knows for the baby shower, she probably includes herself in the numbers. Can she even count to 15?
Been to check on the veg patch? duck me she only planted the seeds about 12 hrs ago, not to mention wrong time of year etc.
She’s an absolute fantasist pretending she’s living The Good Life now 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am here too for the veg patch. Seeds that should have been sewn indoors early in the year to be ready for end of summer.

It's no cat wee, it's cat tit, even the local cats bleeping ate her.... Which is ironic when she's the biggest cat fish going.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's that thick she'll be having weed salad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call bullshit on the cat piss, she will blame that for the plants or veg or whatever she’s doing on that…cats never come in my garden because I have a dog. (My neighbour has several cats)
Unless she’s jibbed poor max off

Reactions: 13
Eagerly awaiting the Kate hayes gardening account, it’s not really interior content is it or maybe she doesn’t know what interior means

• Haha
I bet Charlie Dimmock is shitting herself at her rival Haarland Gardening ™️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I bet Charlie Dimmock is shitting herself at her rival Haarland Gardening ™️
I was going to say she had “the Brendas” to compete with Charlie Dimmock but not now. Remember the corkscrew curls, ringer for Charlie.

• Haha
I was going to say she had “the Brendas” to compete with Charlie Dimmock but not now. Remember the corkscrew curls, ringer for Charlie.
Oh corkscrew flashback. Remember she didn't wash it for about 2 weeks (I mean that's her norm) bit that was a vulgar time that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.