Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did she mention home visits
I’m sure it was last week she posted on her story saying she was having a home visit from the midwife and “wasn’t sure why” then on the video yesterday she said how social services had been contacted so I’m wondering if that’s why she has home visits now....

Reactions: 8
She said she knew Aimee’s family through a family friend and if you pause on her inbox messages you can see a fair few little snitches in her inbox telling her they know Aimee. Why does she make out like she’s some kind of fbi hacker? “You CAN be found out?” You only found out who she was because her private message and name was shown to you! She’ll never find out who tattlers are, the fuckin royal family have a thread ffs! But truffle sweat from the Wirral and Chinny Hill will get to the bottom of it. She has absolutely NO control over the opinions of others and will NEVER be able to police them, and it KILLS her.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She said on here deletes positives ect, so it’s a “troll site”
She deliberately posts things like that to try and prove a point by only telling half of the story.

We can see previous accounts and know that the person behind that message had already come here just to call people on tattle fat, jealous, sad witches so of course their new account will be banned. People that come here to troll and disrupt are quite rightly banned.

Her followers need to think for themselves and not take everything she says at face value. Anyone new can order the threads by most liked posts from the link at the top to see what tattle is actually about for themselves https://tattle.life/threads/katie-hayes-katehayesmakeup.2373/liked

Reactions: 14
Apart from all the other tit....she does know eviction notices are usually given to babies when you’re 40 weeks pregnant not 37?!?! Like does she actually realise her baby probably won’t be going anywhere for a good while yet

Reactions: 10
Oooooh wow what a catch up! I’m back at work and have missed all this dramarama.

Disgusting that she’s highlighted the young girls page, she’s such a transparent bully. I really hope she doesn’t get away with it and the company are also held responsible for their actions.

Reactions: 11
Considering yesterday’s troll video had 171,916 views it’s only got 1020 comments? Same again with the grid post of Aimee’s Story... 3829 likes and 126 comments. Yet her picture from 3 hours ago has 12,600 likes. Nobody is interested in her crying troll. It’s the same people messaging her every time. It’s the same people posting to their stories and it’ll be the same people screen shotting it and sending it to their mates in group chat “here we go again@ 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’d be so embarrassed to have her representing my business or brand. She is so childish and unprofessional. There’s ways and means of speaking out against trolls/hate speech (if she was genuinely being trolled, which she isn’t) and acting like a big over grown baby with screen shots of this that and the other is absolutely ridiculous.

Kate, you work with DIOR! it’s actually hilarious 😂

Reactions: 9
Considering yesterday’s troll video had 171,916 views it’s only got 1020 comments? Same again with the grid post of Aimee’s Story... 3829 likes and 126 comments. Yet her picture from 3 hours ago has 12,600 likes. Nobody is interested in her crying troll. It’s the same people messaging her every time. It’s the same people posting to their stories and it’ll be the same people screen shotting it and sending it to their mates in group chat “here we go again@ 🙄
People are starting to twig on one girls life can’t have that much drama in it. it’s like the worlds worst episode of eastenders!!
I swear I started rewatching shameless the other night and she reminds me so much of mimi maguire... the constant bullying demanding attention!! I have friends who are like this, u less attention u give them they more drama they create!!
07F9A8BF-831B-4E0E-AFA1-7015D7F0A899.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice that there weren't many verified accounts coming to her aid yesterday. The ones that did have threads on here...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Acting like she’s in the FBI when the poor girl had her full name on her profile, wasn’t hard to just ask a few of your mates who live in the same area if they know AB!

Reactions: 6
She said she knew Aimee’s family through a family friend and if you pause on her inbox messages you can see a fair few little snitches in her inbox telling her they know Aimee. Why does she make out like she’s some kind of fbi hacker? “You CAN be found out?” You only found out who she was because her private message and name was shown to you! She’ll never find out who tattlers are, the fuckin royal family have a thread ffs! But truffle sweat from the Wirral and Chinny Hill will get to the bottom of it. She has absolutely NO control over the opinions of others and will NEVER be able to police them, and it KILLS her.
I actually screenshotted some and thought who the hell does that!

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion -

Kate Hayes #16 - lockdown breaker, masterclass faker, loves to cry troll ... but she’s the biggest one!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who are these friends and family of hers who just get in touch to tell her what people on tattle say? She always says she's 'told or 'sent these posts. If I was heavily pregnant I'm not sure any of my friends or family would go rooting through a forum and pass things on so I could have a very public 'manic episode'.

Imagine A list celebs doing this everytime a gossip magazines write something they don't like, Jennifer Aniston having a daily red rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who are these friends and family of hers who just get in touch to tell her what people on tattle say? She always says she's 'told or 'sent these posts. If I was heavily pregnant I'm not sure any of my friends or family would go rooting through a forum and pass things on so I could have a very public 'manic episode'.

Imagine A list celebs doing this everytime a gossip magazines write something they don't like, Jennifer Aniston having a daily red rant.
she has atleast 5 accounts on here that she’s been proven to have used - she keeps herself well up to date

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.