Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee if you are reading this please stop apologising to kate she doesnt give a tit about you. Report the company and thm to the ico they deal with personal data breaches. I hope the company involved has very deep pockets the fine will be huge for sharing your data and personal details within the public domain.

I will be emailing them tomorrow ..

Reactions: 24
I can't let this drop.

Just read the messages that loupy Lou posted. At the bottom she says she doesn't come on here anymore. Anymore?? But it was only last week Matt frog toes was agreeing she'd yet to come on here.

She couldn't lie straight in bed the THM

Reactions: 20
Those videos need to be attached to the summary at the beginning of each thread plus the photo of her with no seat belt on

Reactions: 25
Forgot to ask as it was all kicking off yesterday 😂🙈 so is she getting home visits because she’s been reported to social services?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Forgot to ask as it was all kicking off yesterday 😂🙈 so is she getting home visits because she’s been reported to social services?
I know someone who’s just had a baby and the midwife hasn’t done any home visits due to the virus! Got to be a serious reason Kate’s is doing this.

Reactions: 9
I know someone who’s just had a baby and the midwife hasn’t done any home visits due to the virus! Got to be a serious reason Kate’s is doing this.
Could be because of mental health?
She hasn’t been reported to social services. Someone on here mentioned that safe guarding issues could be raised if her midwives are watching her online. That was all. She’s ran with this comment and is now talking about social services 🤯🤯

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t been reported to social services. Someone on here mentioned that safe guarding issues could be raised if her midwives are watching her online. That was all. She’s ran with this comment and is now talking about social services 🤯🤯
My friend is having mental health issues after having a baby during lockdown, they only call her every couple of days for a long phone call , no home visits..

I reckon it's something else.

Reactions: 10

The guidance was initially to only do face to face visits in the community if absolutely necessary. But I know some of the GP led baby clinics in Merseyside have started to open up again. It’s hard to say because guidance also differs between NHS trusts! It’s been a crazy time!

Reactions: 8
My friend is having mental health issues after having a baby during lockdown, they only call her every couple of days for a long phone call , no home visits..

I reckon it's something else.
Tbh she could be lying about the home visit. You never know with her, she’s tapped in the head.

Reactions: 14
I think it's because she's rang them and said tattle said they're going to tell social services off me sounded all loony went into great detail about tattle and the midwife has probably felt a home visit would be beneficial to her just to do checks on the loony

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just going to say the same. I don’t believe this actually happened, I think she’s just trying to secretly address things mentioned on here like people talking to midwives at the hospital and them saying they’d noticed her behaviour.. obviously exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.

You can see from this mornings rant about midnight troll messages, then seeing what really happened from @Loopylou121 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t trust a word she says.

On another note, I was just reading through the comments on her posts. Are there really that many people who would see a complaint message sent to a company who then shared it (breaking GDPR guidelines) and think that is troll behaviour? I feel like it could happen to any of us! Imagine if you complained to a company about their marketing, the company’s customer service person who got your message sent on to a friend for a joke, who then shared it online and it got picked up by a newspaper and the influencer you complained about saw it and started on you. That’s not trolling? I don’t understand how they can say this is? Never mind comparing it to Caroline Flack, which I saw some idiot do on her grid post 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Yet she still denies 🤷🏽‍♀️ Word fail me ... her IQ FAILS me

I can't let this drop.

Just read the messages that loupy Lou posted. At the bottom she says she doesn't come on here anymore. Anymore?? But it was only last week Matt frog toes was agreeing she'd yet to come on here.

She couldn't lie straight in bed the THM
🤣🤣🤣🤣 🐸 toes ... what have I missed here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and the dress from asos that she says she made the company hundreds of pounds because SHE shared it ..... actually another pregnant blogger/influencer shared it on her stories around 3/4 weeks ago
And so when I saw her with that dress in i instantly thought oh she’s copied this other blogger as per. No originality .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just going to say the same. I don’t believe this actually happened, I think she’s just trying to secretly address things mentioned on here like people talking to midwives at the hospital and them saying they’d noticed her behaviour.. obviously exaggerated to a ridiculous degree.

You can see from this mornings rant about midnight troll messages, then seeing what really happened from @Loopylou121 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t trust a word she says.

On another note, I was just reading through the comments on her posts. Are there really that many people who would see a complaint message sent to a company who then shared it (breaking GDPR guidelines) and think that is troll behaviour? I feel like it could happen to any of us! Imagine if you complained to a company about their marketing, the company’s customer service person who got your message sent on to a friend for a joke, who then shared it online and it got picked up by a newspaper and the influencer you complained about saw it and started on you. That’s not trolling? I don’t understand how they can say this is? Never mind comparing it to Caroline Flack, which I saw some idiot do on her grid post 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just shows how stupid they are. An have no real understanding of GDPR and the fines.
All for the gram as per.

As for home visits I’ve been doing them throughout lockdown. Just have to risk assess and wear ppe. So she could be getting them from her midwife

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.