Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to shorten it slightly!! Hope this is ok!
@MrsSavage

Recap for our newbies 👀😂

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...
8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments from anyone that disagrees with her. They are TROLLS.
11. Held a babyshower at the weekend, said she only had 30 guests but we have seen evidence she may have had more.
12. Had makeup done again (twice in a week) against gov guidelines.
13. Had over 20 Vendors set up the dreamy baby shower, none of whom seemed to be wearing ppe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The BEST thread title!

Also, filmed a video whilst being driven somewhere and never bothered wearing her seatbelt. Tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Should have also included on the thread recap.. Numerous 'tattlers' if we are so called 😂 have been to THM for makeup an confirmed she had absolute bog breath.
Screenshot_20200713_224629.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks guyyyyyyys I've had loads of messages off you and I just want to come on and tell you all I've missed you, but I'm going to do an IGTV later after I chong these 12 twix bifters !!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just noticed lust living has a new living room - in her garage conversion 😂🙈 wonder where THM got that idea from then 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just noticed lust living has a new living room - in her garage conversion 😂🙈 wonder where THM got that idea from then 🙄
I’ve never followed lust living I’ve just had a wee snoop is this girls name is olivia 🤔!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if baby olives name gets changed to Olivia. did THM do a hospital bag story? Just like lust living done on her blog...

Next post when the garage conversion is done - affordable abstract art

So bleeping unique

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Waaahhh girls I’ve seen some new pics that show exactly how tit it looked compared to the gram 🤣🤣 don’t think I can post in case I get found out though!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
duck it I’ll crop them one sec... only found them cos I’m in love with this lad (he doesn’t know it) and he follows this slag so I looked and boom!! She’s not really a slag don’t even know who she is but you know what it’s like when you like someone at first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
duck it I’ll crop them one sec... only found them cos I’m in love with this lad (he doesn’t know it) and he follows this slag so I looked and boom!! She’s not really a slag don’t even know who she is but you know what it’s like when you like someone at first 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m bloody excited now. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Check out this amazing flower wall.... plonked in the FRONT garden in front of the wheely bin and tit waaahhh I’m howling
Wonder what her neighbours thought🤣🤣 how embarassing I could die for her
Anything for the gram pics hey

If you ask me those photos have been taken on purpose to show how tit it was 🤣🤣🤣

Amazing what you can do with a bit of photo trickery isn’t it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.