Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
Next thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #16: Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 180

ELT1506

Hi everyone

Long time lurker of these threads. Have finally had to post today because my mind is blown by what I have read/watched this morning. Apologies because this is going to be a long one...

This site is not a site to ‘troll’. Are there trolls on here - yes probably, there are trolls in all walks of life. Does that make everyone who expresses an opinion on this site a troll, of course it doesn’t, it’s freedom of speech, we’ve seen enough times on here the definition of what a ‘troll’ is. This site is a forum for people to express their opinions on those who willingly put themselves in the public eye, a lot of the time for financial gain. This age of Instagram is not having a good effect on society - the number different threads on here about different social media personalities attests to that. It is an unregulated industry that is having a detrimental effect on mental health due to the messages that people are allowed to convey to the public (for financial gain) with no repercussions. That’s why a lot of people comment on these forums - frustration. Frustration that people are allowed to ‘influence’ others to purchase items supposedly showing the effect of such items but a filter is placed on the image or video - that’s false advertising, how is it allowed?

Kate said in her video this morning that she didn’t want to discuss the coronavirus. Her behaviour during this pandemic is what has caused 95% of the comments on here. There are some things that she has done which are irrefutable because she’s put it online for all to see.

NHS guidelines have stated all along pregnant women should shield - irrefutable.

We’ve seen her go to B&Q, Home and Bargains, Ikea, Liverpool One, the hairdressers, Cheryl’s party, her friend’s salon launch, her nan’s care home, her friend’s baby shower, the home decor wholesalers etc. This is all irrefutable because SHE put it out there. She can say that is none of our business - I suppose it isn’t. The difference is though in this pandemic we have all had a personal responsibility to keep ourselves and others around us safe. Kate moreso being pregnant. People saying to her that she shouldn’t be out and it may be risky isn’t trolling. The government guidelines are clear as day - she shouldn’t be doing it. If she chooses to then fine but if she broadcasts it on social media she shouldn’t expect no-one to comment on it. If she doesn’t want anyone to know then don’t post it, it’s that simple.

I would like her to justify how she was able to have a photoshoot, with a make up
artist and hairdresser - before the government guidelines changed. How can she explain that?

The prosecco. She should go back and listen to her own words. She admitted to having a drink at the beginning of her pregnancy and didn’t like it but doesn’t judge or think there is anything wrong with people who do. Even if it was a slip of the tongue or worded badly - she should own it and say that’s not what she meant and the message was misconstrued. By saying what she has it looks as if shes trying manipulate it that people are saying she was drinking in pregnancy- they’re not. She should watch the video and reflect on her own words - again they are irrefutable.

We can’t know for certain that there were more than 30 people at the baby shower as we don’t actually know how many turned up. But what we do know is that the INTENTION was there for there to be more than 30 people - the seating arrangements that there are photographs of prove that. Discussing that here in the context of the guidelines again isn’t trolling. Manipulating what the guidelines are to suit your purpose makes you look dishonest and not very credible. Anyone who takes the time to look into them can see the rules were broken. Again, if she doesn’t want comments- don’t post. It’s her private day, why not just keep it for her family and friends or better yet just turn her profile private?

Now to today’s incident. The hypocrisy of calling out another pregnant woman who privately messaged a complaint to a company. Why has she not mentioned she went around to her mum’s house? Why is she still reposting stories of people commenting on the video. Why are the posts still on her grid. Delete them. Or if not switch the comments off. There are comments saying to contact Aimee’s work and get her sacked, name and shame, she deserves it etc etc. Why is she allowing this to be fuelled even after Aimee has apologised. She’s made her point - stop this now. Has she even mentioned that she’s pregnant too? Leaving this stuff up with negative comments about Aimee - can she not see the irony in it when all she does is talk about the negativity received from ‘trolls’? I suppose negativity when directed at others in retaliation is completely fine though...

I hate this whole Instagram culture of if you have a differing opinion and voice it (not even directly to the person) you’re thrown in the troll bin. ‘What others think of you is none of your business’ - never a truer word spoken.

She needs to stop trying to censor opinions -we are not living in George Orwell’s 1984!! If it’s abuse she’s getting then it’s out of order -no question, but the majority of posts on here are commentary on behaviour. If it’s too much for her to bear, she should stop reading here, or put her profile on private or take aspects of her life out of the public eye.

I don’t think there is anything unreasonable in what I have written here. It’s based on facts. I’ve not attacked her appearance or written abuse. I would never message her directly but I am appalled at the hypocrisy of what she has done today and the company who gave her the details of the complaint are a disgrace and there should be consequences for that. If this post makes me a troll then so be it but what a very sad world we are living in if it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 140

Theteawithz

064C99D4-AA30-40DA-91BD-A2C1991DE117.png

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
THM is nothing but a bully / troll!! If I was her family or friend I would be telling her to grow the fuck up!! How is she ever going to find the time for drama with mini truffle!

• Heart
Reactions: 124
Wow. Kate has messed up big time here. I work within GDPR and this is a huge breech. In fairness, the main breech is from whoever sent kate the message - as someone said earlier, the original complaint is fair and just. It's Aimees entitlement to free speech to make that complaint. It's not for the company to send the personal details on to Kate. Huge fuck up. Legally, Aimee has just cause to seek advice and take representation.

As for Kate, you too have fucked up. You posted it into the public domain. You're legal team, would have told you to remove it ASAP. You would have been told to not talk about/mention it at all. It would have been dealt with professionally and in the correct legal context.

My own personal opinion, what a complete tit you are. You made assumptions that Aimees original apology wasn't sincere enough to your liking so you publicly outed her name despite saying make an apology and I wont say who you are. That's deceitful and a lie. You went to her parents house. No legal team would advice that. You are very lucky Aimees parents didn't call the police and report you.

Also, I see some of you post about if Kate Hayes Makeup Ltd declares all her earnings and if now, how HMRC would be interested. It's not HMRC, its the NCA who deal with that as its classed as money laundering if you don't declare your full earnings. The NCA will want evidence of this to investigate further. But I see what you clever ladies can do, keep an eye on what she #'s and next April see if her tax return on companies house beta tallies with what she says.

Aimee if you're reading. Please stop apologising, you have done nothing wrong. You acted within your legal rights. Kate hasn't.

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Mammamia2020

Just going to leave these here...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Yorkshiretea123

Chatty Member
#16 (way too early I know)

Don’t be fooled by the twirls that I smoke, they’re just ciggies and ‘bespoke’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Peach*123

The girl has put a story on....

Hope she doesn't get too much hassle she's pregnant and like someone said she's spoke her opinions
Screenshot_20200718_084926_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Yawn.
I’m happy with my looks, I don’t edit myself to be thinner, or chisel my face, or make my nose smaller, my lips bigger, or my skin smoother.
Can’t get a fella? When did I say that? I didn’t. I said I liked someone 🤷🏽‍
We’re not all desperate to settle for the first thing that comes along, especially someone who is 5ft 5, batters their girlfriends, and has tippex teeth.
I’m also very busy with my CAREER KHM, not that it’s any of your business.
Maybe I like the muppets, hence the photo, but if the shoe fits 🤷🏽‍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Chunkywithopinions

I’ll tell you what’s happened...

The brand has been completely unprofessional and shared this girls messages; she’s now using it to try to scare people on here and make out she can trace ‘the trolls’. She can’t, she got lucky that a company was idiotic enough to breach GDPR regulations to keep her sweet.

What this girl has done is the equivalent of someone watching TV, seeing something they don’t like and reporting it to OFCOM. The girl hasn’t messaged Kate directly whatsoever, she’s done it the right way and was completely right in what she was saying.

Going to somebody’s home because they made a complaint to a company online? If I was Aimee I’d be straight to the police to slap harassment orders on her straightaway, she’s also using her social media to incite hatred and bullying and she knows it.

I haven’t commented here for a while, mainly cos I’m not here to slate how she looks (I think she’s a nice looking girl), and I like her home. Each to their own. What I will comment on is her complete inherent need for attention and insta fame and sheer diversion tactics and lies in order to manipulate people and give herself victim status.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Week8ew8e

Urgh I’ve never posted before but she’s been gifted an Owlet sock and it’s tipped me over the edge! Silly cow doesn’t deserve it! We’ve suffered 5 miscarriages since our son was born 7 years ago and finally got our rainbow baby in May. Our little girl was a twin but we sadly lost her sister at 20 weeks. I’d been SO careful all pregnancy and shut myself indoors since Covid struck! My anxiety during pregnancy and after has been through the roof and we would’ve LOVED an Owlet for reassurance but just can’t afford it! I don’t understand why these companies think it’s a good idea?!? Do they just go off followers or do they actually do their background checks into these ‘influencers’ to see if they actually deserve anything gifted!!??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

Milomilan92

If Aimee is on here I’d would screen shot Katie’s post ASAP and make a complaint about her AND the company you complained to under GDPR to the ICO. Fine for a breach (which this is ) is 4% annual turn over.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

LC243

Thread suggestion: Katie Hayes #16 turning up on doorsteps “I’M TELLING YOUR MUM” setting her army on a pregnant woman for fun

• Haha
Reactions: 71

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I pretty much got a full house on baby shower bingo so I’m back for nursery reveal bingo -
Hessian
Dried flowers
Powder pink olive green and gold - dead different to the rest of the house style (or not 🙄 ) but inspired by just some of the many themes at her baby shower
Ikea boxes with labels on - v bespoke!
A paint colour you definitely can’t buy anywhere because it’s bespoke just for miss Delamere (she means it’s a farrow and ball knock off she got mixed in b&q on one of her COVID ignorant essential trips out)
A chandelier
Random woven shit
Miss Delamere on everything gifted - god forbid she reveals her first name - all soon to be replaced by different gifted tat from other companies once she’s done the big reveal (all companies are the most amazing she’s ever used ever- absolutely unreal bespoke pieces guyssss)
Fluffy rug
Throne-come-rocker for baby momma
The most unique never seen before baby changing mat (ie a storage basket from home and bargains)
Panelling courtesy of daddy diy hardest working man momma ever met never stops working for his girls his princesses his woooorrrllllld
Framed photos of baby mommas definitely-not-breaking-the-rules social distanced photoshopped photo shoot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

hmmlook

(Long time lurker) I hate that saying.. But I’ve read this since day one and never commented.
Kate you’re a full on cunt, you love the attention good or bad, your a fuckin psycho. I’ve known you PERSONALLY since we was about 2/3+ Don’t even start me girl

7/8 years I’ve been trying for a baby, I’ve personalally got the screen recording (NoN PRoSecCo) and lots more. So if you wanna start on me, just make sure you can send your trolls to the right girl, cos I’ve got fuckin all sorts, don’t start me cos I’ve got plenty of back up. You’ve wound up alot of people girl. Rainbow baby my arse, try 7+ years, try having to try for 6+years then have to give birth to a still born baby (still both means DEAD incase you didn’t no, or thought it was sleeping)) then throw your fuckin rainbow party. Silly cow. Wow I’m ready to butt heads

Oh an also, EVERY SINGLE RULE. And before you start, you have broken every fuckin lockdown rule, b&q, Nando’s, home an bargain, going your nans fuckin care home (WHILE SHES FUCKING HIGH RISK). IM NOT A TORY (never fuckin will be) BUT SHE CLREARY SAID. “I had some but didn’t like it.”
I’ve got the screen recording girl.
.Pregnant/
My cousin told us all she was pregnant in March, I still haven’t seen her. But you an dopey seven dwarf holly can do your hair (OH BUT SHES MY CuOsiN””””)
An what!???? What if Holly had it and didn’t know, then a week later you’ve got a chesty cough? What would you do? Please do say? I’m working on the coronavirus helpline and this just boils my piss,
KATE, shielding means don’t leave your home!!!!!! Why doesn’t anyone say anything to her??? Are the scared or just that thick????
I would try help but I’d be called a troll so what’s the point, leave her to it
on way to ninjas mates,
Don’t fuckin leave your house, for your child!!!!! I would honestly give every last penny I have to have a baby. Exactly an these cunts walk around goin B&Q (before the restrictions may I add Kate hun) yes you did and I’ve got screen recordings of everything.
Out me, cos I’ll just send it to the other girls already they’ve got a fuckin brain.
You don’t understand, I am watching you do this NOT AS A TROLL.
Read or watch your own stories back maybe then you’ll see.
TROLL, before you start.
As someone wanting to be a mum, step away from fucking insta Kate it means fuck all, “if your that good at make up you’ll be fine”.
Why didn’t DADDY DIY say to you, you’re meant to be sheiling, don’t go out the house?? Ohhh is that co: ninja popped up.? I genuinely wish you no harm I mean that, but you need to fuckin stop seriously. Have a fuckin break you’re about to have a have baby, A REAL BABY THAT SHITS AN CRYS ALL DAY.. please just fuckin stop, the comments on your insta or something, cos you’re not helping yourself.
X
. Suzhou

A CARE HOME??? An before you call me a troll, you put this on your “open” Instagram you absolute unit, so don’t call people trolls when voicing their opinion when you’re a public figure you crank. Please just delete all your social media or even just turn the notifications off, think of your baby. Soon as she’s here you won’t have to think of “trolls” goodluck girl your gonna need it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Thanks guyyyyyyys I've had loads of messages off you and I just want to come on and tell you all I've missed you, but I'm going to do an IGTV later after I chong these 12 twix bifters !!!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Fuck it I’ll crop them one sec... only found them cos I’m in love with this lad (he doesn’t know it) and he follows this slag so I looked and boom!! She’s not really a slag don’t even know who she is but you know what it’s like when you like someone at first 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Why are there no photos of guests at the baby shower? The photos make it look like she just hired all these mad props for the garden and stood next to each one for a picture like a tourist on holiday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61