Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these friends and family of hers who just get in touch to tell her what people on tattle say? She always says she's 'told or 'sent these posts. If I was heavily pregnant I'm not sure any of my friends or family would go rooting through a forum and pass things on so I could have a very public 'manic episode'.

Imagine A list celebs doing this everytime a gossip magazines write something they don't like, Jennifer Aniston having a daily red rant.
Exactly! her friends family minions must know it triggers her.. She MUST be asking people to have a look on here for her - if she isn’t coming on herself.

I personally think she cannot help but read about herself on her because she’s so narcissistic

Reactions: 7
Very long time lurker here but I can’t not comment anymore. I can’t believe her and her followers don’t see their hypocrisy! She’s absolutely disgusting and her behaviour is even worse. There was so many people commenting on her posts yesterday telling her to come off social media if it’s that bad as it’s damaging to her unborn baby. Has she taken that advice? NO. We’re not the ones doing the damage, SHE is when she continually flouts lockdown like it doesn’t apply to her. The girl is thick as pig tit. And if Dior found out that one of their concessions was gifting her items they would be going ape tit. They’re super selective as to who they work with directly. All this Dior bullshit is because Katie has licked the arse of one of the counter girls to get free tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have you seen the comment where the guy says “this is what serial killers do” I’m crying with laughter 🤣
Yes I'm sure serial killers call you out on your flouting of lockdown rules before slicing and dicing you.. that's exactly it !!

Reactions: 9
The company involved in the apparent 'breach' are not responding to DMs or email. Hmmmmmmm great customer service 🙄 ignoring genuine complaints dont make them go away 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes ... still furious !

Reactions: 21
She's never going to stop doing this crying for attention as it gets her main objective of getting more followers.

Screenshot_2020-07-19-13-08-37-416_com.android.chrome.jpg

She only ever goes on about her mental health, what about the people on social media that's health is affected by infuencers and their shady actions? If you want fame, opinions are part and parcel of that. Always have, always will.

Reactions: 16
she’s probably got a private midwife with her being exclusive Ceo bespoke witch boss of onsnarlin.
THE NCT ( national childbirth trust ) will of been out to visit the house maybe

Reactions: 4
She's never going to stop doing this crying for attention as it gets her main objective of getting more followers.

View attachment 186483

She only ever goes on about her mental health, what about the people on social media that's health is affected by infuencers and their shady actions? If you want fame, opinions are part and parcel of that. Always have, always will.
Everyone on here should unfollow her, be interesting how quickly her numbers would drop. She will never go private.

Reactions: 12
Gah I just watched yesterdays video, it's either;

1, not affecting her and she's happy to have as a tool for attention to lie through her teeth to gain followers.

2, affecting her and yet she still keeps reading in order to make content to help get more followers.

So either she's lying for more followers or she's prepared to risk her health and the health of her unborn baby to gain followers. It's grim either way and she could stop it if she wants to. But money and followers seem to trump everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When little miss shelly olive is here, she’s going to be worse than ever. I can see her account turning into Grinch’s, a 24/7 live stream of her baby, decked out in designer gear, all her perfect little family. All the younger girls or the people who follow her for makeup will find it totally irrelevant and boring and she’ll have yet more meltdowns when they all stop following. She’ll have to really ramp up the troll drama then.

Reactions: 11
Kate Hayes #16 Daddy DIY uses farrow & ball while truffle hog momma shows us her #gifted hauls

• Haha
  • Heart
she has atleast 5 accounts on here that she’s been proven to have used - she keeps herself well up to date
Of course she does, but she also says people tell her, which is obviously a lie but it just baffles me that her fans don't find it odd.

Reactions: 5
Those paint colours really don’t go, the pink is far too bright 😬 defo called it on the colours though, pink and sage/olive green and panelling!

Almost feel sorry for DIY Delo. Pink, pink everywhere. I imagine its like living inside a marshmallow flump. No wonder the war bunker is black, probably the only thing he was allowed to put his stamp on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Almost feel sorry for DIY Delo. Pink, pink everywhere. I imagine its like living inside a marshmallow flump. No wonder the war bunker is black, probably the only thing he was allowed to put his stamp on 😂
I'd love to see his walk in - must be the junk room. He works 300 hours a day so must have time to wear anything other than his panelling gear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.