Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His walk in is probably the size of a toilet on a coach. Just enough room to hang his balls up.
He only has the mac, them shorts, workboots and sliders. He doesn't need much room he's only little bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t post photos but Dior Debenhams Liverpool has tagged the fool
Dior Debenhams Liverpool is not the same as Dior 😂 People can’t really be that daft to think she’s doing something with Dior can they? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Kate Hayes 16 - little miss Delo is almost here but honestly guyssss she doesn’t read here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She made out like Dior the brand not the concession stand in a nearly liquidated Debahnams reached out to her 😭 crying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
she’s probably got a private midwife with her being exclusive Ceo bespoke witch boss of onsnarlin.
THE NCT ( national childbirth trust ) will of been out to visit the house maybe
A “bespoke midwife” one might say?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My friend is having mental health issues after having a baby during lockdown, they only call her every couple of days for a long phone call , no home visits..

I reckon it's something else.
She is probs thinking
she’s probably got a private midwife with her being exclusive Ceo bespoke witch boss of onsnarlin.
THE NCT ( national childbirth trust ) will of been out to visit the house maybe
you me a a “bespoke” midwife. Tailor made by daddy diy 👀

A “bespoke midwife” one might say?! 😂
BeAt me to it.

Reactions: 3
*grazia chiuri. duck the auto correct on my phone haha

for some reason this keeps getting changed to trashy sites and not the creative director of Dior. Doing my head in

Reactions: 4
I cant stop wondering if there is something fishy about this aimee thing.. If they know each other could it be something strangely put together so she can then come back and say I've spoken to kate blah blah blah and she is amazing etc. Kate could also see it as a chance to highlight if you mess with her / negatively comment / contact brands she will seek you out / out you on social media etc.

Am I just being cynical or is this too much like the escex thing ?? So basically kate has 150k followers and one that complains just happens to 'live down the road' to kate so she bounces round there..

Then when she does the girl 'sees the light' speak to kate woman to woman and then comes back on social media to tell everyone how wonderful kate is and she apologises. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a rat. If THM came round to my house it would not be an apology she got it, she would get a bucket of cold water over head and the door slammed. But conveniently this weeks complainant lives down the road and apologises profusely when confronted. I believe 99% of people on here would tell her to duck off if kate contacted them, but she felt safe enough while 40 weeks pregnant to bounce round to someones house to confront them. If she didnt know them they could have been anyone / been violent / attacked her or compromised her safety ? Im sorry Im actually not buying this, there is something very weird here..

I cant stop wondering if there is something fishy about this aimee thing.. If they know each other could it be something strangely put together so she can then come back and say I've spoken to kate blah blah blah and she is amazing etc. Kate could also see it as a chance to highlight if you mess with her / negatively comment / contact brands she will seek you out / out you on social media etc.

Am I just being cynical or is this too much like the escex thing ?? So basically kate has 150k followers and one that complains just happens to 'live down the road' to kate so she bounces round there..

Then when she does the girl 'sees the light' speak to kate woman to woman and then comes back on social media to tell everyone how wonderful kate is and she apologises. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a rat. If THM came round to my house it would not be an apology she got it, she would get a bucket of cold water over head and the door slammed. But conveniently this weeks complainant lives down the road and apologises profusely when confronted. I believe 99% of people on here would tell her to duck off if kate contacted them, but she felt safe enough while 40 weeks pregnant to bounce round to someones house to confront them. If she didn't know them they could have been anyone / been violent / attacked her or compromised her safety ? I'm sorry I'm actually not buying this, there is something very weird here..
ps. she has previous for crazy made up tit, look at the scan picture when she used someone else's. she is very immature and I think she spends all day dreaming of scenario's to ''out'' people on tattle. Is she showing people here she can do it and aimee is an accomplice. sorry aimee if I am barking up the wrong tree but something just doesn't sit right with me

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Then when she does the girl 'sees the light' speak to kate woman to woman and then comes back on social media to tell everyone how wonderful kate is and she apologises. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a rat. If THM came round to my house it would not be an apology she got it, she would get a bucket of cold water over head and the door slammed. But conveniently this weeks complainant lives down the road and apologises profusely when confronted. I believe 99% of people on here would tell her to duck off if kate contacted them, but she felt safe enough while 40 weeks pregnant to bounce round to someones house to confront them. If she didnt know them they could have been anyone / been violent / attacked her or compromised her safety ? Im sorry Im actually not buying this, there is something very weird here..

ps. she has previous for crazy made up tit, look at the scan picture when she used someone else's. she is very immature and I think she spends all day dreaming of scenario's to ''out'' people on tattle. Is she showing people here she can do it and aimee is an accomplice. sorry aimee if I am barking up the wrong tree but something just doesn't sit right with me
That is a very valid point . You scratch my back and I’ll give you all the baby stuff when I’m finished with it . I would not put anything past her with all this smoke and glasses . I can’t recall the lady saying she made 22 of these wooden name tag things before . Yet low and behold it’s specific to lockdown rules !!!
I think it could be a conspiracy theory which is on the right thread . 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 11

I was genuinely thinking the same thing

her and jimmy hill have had a fresh batch of game juice in them to threaten folk and go to peoples doors. WHO actually goes to someone’s door?!

Reactions: 8

Not half, I keep thinking something isn’t right because I can not bleeping BELIEVE that girl would apologise, she had duck all to apologise for

Reactions: 12

There’s more to it than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.