Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol less than 12 hours??

How long until we get a post along the lines of - ‘guyssss just to let you trolls know I’m the happiest person alive despite harassing another pregnant woman, I had a non-alcoholic Prosecco which Matt brought me in bed with my cornflakes, then I went to visit ALL my family and friends and went to Opera grill which is my favourite restaurant, even though I’ve never mentioned that before. Anyway guys my life is amazing and I’m a boss babe all thanks to the Mind PT, swipe up for 10% off his hypnotism sessions with the code KHMBOSSBABECEO’ ... 2 maybe 3 days at the most?!
God she’s boring now 🙄 I’m sticking around just cos I want to know how she spells Olliv 😳

Reactions: 1
I wonder...as part of GDPR compensation could you ask for an apology on the same platform as the original breach? Could Aimee have a public apology on Kate’s stories, up for 24 hours 🤔

In addition to any monetary compensation for her distress, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Surely it’s KHM that owes Aimee the apology. Bouncing down to her house with the intention of intimidating her and then after getting an apology still choosing to publicly shame her infront of 150k followers. Breaching data privacy. Sending a barrage of hate and trolling her way while she too is pregnant.

cant stand her victim mentality.This is a new low even for her. It’s obvious Kate doesn’t have legal representation as they would have prohibited her from posting on social media in regards to the incident. Once again using scare tactics to manipulate the situation to her advantage. Sickening individual

Reactions: 33
How are we already due a new thread? 🤣

maybe THM is building so much fuss so she can get through the threads and be on as many as mrs hinch 👀👀

Reactions: 8
I wonder...as part of GDPR compensation could you ask for an apology on the same platform as the original breach? Could Aimee have a public apology on Kate’s stories, up for 24 hours 🤔

In addition to any monetary compensation for her distress, of course.
Are you joking, Kate would just go private again like she did when she had to apologise to SW

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking she should do a story and suggest that all of her 150 thousand followers join Tattle .
Tip of return as she says !!🤣
They then make a thread of their own saying how much they love her, how they want to be her, want her life, want to publicly flaunt lockdown guidelines, want to be a boss biatch influencer and on and on and on !!
I’m now that drained that I’m licking my wall to see if I wish hard enough it tastes of Non Alcoholic Prosecco .......
It does not ffs!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she gets another ‘live with Bobby’ or whatever, those screen records admitting the drinking should be sent!

Reactions: 9
I’m now on high alert so I’ve had a thought everyone ....... 😂🤣
We best all change out emoji people just incase we are identified by them . I’m now going blonde on mine so I won’t be linked to my blonde emoji figure!

But wait am I double bluffing everyone and I’m already blonde but use a dark haired emoji to throw a curve ball at her ?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍🤷

Confused ?? I’ll bleeping say .........

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are all her fans totally fine with her doing exactly the same or in fact worse to another pregnant woman who isn’t even in the public eye?!

Also yesterday she was going on about how she made her account private to try get the threads taken down - wasn’t her account private because she’d posted an apology to SW?

Also just wanted to post the first message I sent I think because I replied to her story that’s now gone so has my message? But you can see that it was sent in the afternoon and I absolutely did not send abuse. Going to someone’s Instagram and sending them abuse etc that is ‘trolling’ posting on here or sending a message to a public figure saying you don’t agree with what they are saying is not.
sorry I just wanted to make sure that first bit was there just in case any of her ‘army’ 🤮 say I didn’t show the first message!
Who could be arsed with arguing at 6:20am on a Sunday morning. 😴 bet she’s been up all night forming that reply.

Also yesterday she was going on about how she made her account private to try get the threads taken down - wasn’t her account private because she’d posted an apology to SW?
Ding ding ding! Someone ring the Katie’s lied again bell 🔔 this is the only time I remember her being private.. that was back around the time of thread one so nothing compared to what it’s like for her now.

All those messages of support...
I knew there’d be one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who could be arsed with arguing at 6:20am on a Sunday morning. 😴 bet she’s been up all night forming that reply.

Ding ding ding! Someone ring the Katie’s lied again bell 🔔 this is the only time I remember her being private.. that was back around the time of thread one so nothing compared to what it’s like for her now.
She did! She went private for about three days when the apology to SW went up so it couldn’t be shared by all and sundry. Once it all died down, she went public again.

Reactions: 4
Aw bad news for the perfect video of her journey into hospital... my friend went into labour on Friday, her fella had to sit in the car park for quite some time whilst she was assessed due to covid. Maybe she could get a camera on a headband or something to make sure she gets the whole thing recorded for her future kylie Jenner type video!

Reactions: 11
Here’s a thought, you don’t like to read anything negative about you (which comes with being in the public eye as we all know) so don’t read it! It’s not that bloody hard!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.