Katie Hayes #15 Twirl chonger, buffet tonger, my baby shower guest list couldn't be any longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get why you’d set up the teepee before the baby’s even born? Surely it’s just going to be in the way until the baby’s here and old enough to use it. I wanted to get one of those nice ball pits for my friends baby but she said no wait until they’re older and will actually play in it because until then it’s just another thing to tidy around. I don’t know anyone who gets things like that until their baby is 1 or something. It’s not extra Amazing momma it’s just impractical surely and a waste of space for the time being. Again all for the gram 🙄 it’s a lovely room for a little girl but an unborn baby doesn’t need a teepee and a Chanel book.

Reactions: 21
I cant stop wondering if there is something fishy about this aimee thing.. If they know each other could it be something strangely put together so she can then come back and say I've spoken to kate blah blah blah and she is amazing etc. Kate could also see it as a chance to highlight if you mess with her / negatively comment / contact brands she will seek you out / out you on social media etc.

Am I just being cynical or is this too much like the escex thing ?? So basically kate has 150k followers and one that complains just happens to 'live down the road' to kate so she bounces round there..

Then when she does the girl 'sees the light' speak to kate woman to woman and then comes back on social media to tell everyone how wonderful kate is and she apologises. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a rat. If THM came round to my house it would not be an apology she got it, she would get a bucket of cold water over head and the door slammed. But conveniently this weeks complainant lives down the road and apologises profusely when confronted. I believe 99% of people on here would tell her to duck off if kate contacted them, but she felt safe enough while 40 weeks pregnant to bounce round to someones house to confront them. If she didnt know them they could have been anyone / been violent / attacked her or compromised her safety ? Im sorry Im actually not buying this, there is something very weird here..

ps. she has previous for crazy made up tit, look at the scan picture when she used someone else's. she is very immature and I think she spends all day dreaming of scenario's to ''out'' people on tattle. Is she showing people here she can do it and aimee is an accomplice. sorry aimee if I am barking up the wrong tree but something just doesn't sit right with me
Part of me thinks she doesn’t have the brain capacity to do this but then on the other hand, she’s done some crazy bleeping tit - like the baby scan

it is a little bit too convenient that she knew where the girl lived and sent her mum on the bounce down there. If it was me that sent that message etc, I wouldn’t be so quick to apologise to Katie. I’d be fuming that she had shared my handle publicly to all of her followers and I’d be kicking up more of a fuss about that. it really wouldn’t surprise me if this was just something she did to make it out to all of us that she can find out our details so we stop talking about her. The only thing that’s going to stop people talking is her bleeping off

Reactions: 7
Yea something doesn't sit right with me either. However AB said THM went round her mums. What would she gain from that? Someone said the AB is followed by an employee at HN salon on insta. Maybe she's put it in a whatsapp group after the company messaged her ABs name and someones said oh I know her she or her family lives "blablabla". It could be as you say, or the girl works in a job with a strict social media policy and panicked when threatened with a mob of thousands. Once the dust settles and she gets over the shock hopefully she will go ham on her when she realises she did nothing wrong by airing a genuine complaint.

Who went to whos house? Did THMs mum go to ABs house? Or did THM go to ABs mums house?

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t not. I’m surprised no one else had it before me 😂😂

I’m gonna send this to the Dior marketing and brand team to see what they think of one of their concessions supporting a rat like KHM. If they’re anything like LVMH, the girls at Dior Liverpool are in for a shock!
Can you also inform them she went on the bounce with Matt to some pregnant girls mams house.

Reactions: 3
I cant stop wondering if there is something fishy about this aimee thing.. If they know each other could it be something strangely put together so she can then come back and say I've spoken to kate blah blah blah and she is amazing etc. Kate could also see it as a chance to highlight if you mess with her / negatively comment / contact brands she will seek you out / out you on social media etc.

Am I just being cynical or is this too much like the escex thing ?? So basically kate has 150k followers and one that complains just happens to 'live down the road' to kate so she bounces round there..

Then when she does the girl 'sees the light' speak to kate woman to woman and then comes back on social media to tell everyone how wonderful kate is and she apologises. I don't know about anyone else but I smell a rat. If THM came round to my house it would not be an apology she got it, she would get a bucket of cold water over head and the door slammed. But conveniently this weeks complainant lives down the road and apologises profusely when confronted. I believe 99% of people on here would tell her to duck off if kate contacted them, but she felt safe enough while 40 weeks pregnant to bounce round to someones house to confront them. If she didnt know them they could have been anyone / been violent / attacked her or compromised her safety ? Im sorry Im actually not buying this, there is something very weird here..

ps. she has previous for crazy made up tit, look at the scan picture when she used someone else's. she is very immature and I think she spends all day dreaming of scenario's to ''out'' people on tattle. Is she showing people here she can do it and aimee is an accomplice. sorry aimee if I am barking up the wrong tree but something just doesn't sit right with me
I think it’s legit, I also emailed the “company” and my details were passed to KHM by them. I then received an incredibly rude message from KHM. I think a number of people contacted the company, Aimee was probably very unlucky as her insta was not private.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Look at daddy diy lurking behind the door 😂
Oh my god ... dead 😂

Can someone post a new thread. It says I don’t have enough privileges 😂

This one had the most likes:

Katie Hayes #16: Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s legit, I also emailed the “company” and my details were passed to KHM by them. I then received an incredibly rude message from KHM. I think a number of people contacted the company, Aimee was probably very unlucky as her insta was not private.
Oh my God! This is really bad practise by that company. I’m definitely putting a complaint in to ICO about them tomorrow. One breach of GDPR is bad enough but to keep doing it? Bloody hell, why do these people all think they’re above the law??

Reactions: 17
Shes moaning about tattle deleting posts? Whilst. Erm. Deleting posts herself. I saw at least 20 posts on there yesterday telling her to come off social media, that aimees email wasn't trolling etc. All mysteriously vanished 🤔🤔

• Haha
So unprofessional 🤬 a baby company that misused information for malicious gain. Top marketing tactic there eh? I'm sure loads of expectant parents or those with young children would love to know their personal data is being handed over to God knows who for God knows what! So dangerous. Shame on this company. I wonder if they have a trust pilot review section?

Reactions: 11
Not half, I keep thinking something isn’t right because I can not bleeping BELIEVE that girl would apologise, she had duck all to apologise for
And she lives just down the road and around the corner . I live a fair drive from her but I’m in all day just incase !! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The nursery is just one big jumble sale of a theme. Is it art deco? Is it scandi vibes? Is it french style? What is happening?

• Haha
Look at daddy diy lurking behind the door 😂
I SEE YOU !!! Wonder if he was just spying so he could text ninja ?! 👏🏼🥳

The nursery is just one big jumble sale of a theme. Is it art deco? Is it scandi vibes? Is it french style? What is happening?
Its all free gifted indulgences that are not necessary & should be given to families who have absolutely bugger all !!!!

• Haha
Like everything else she does. The shower, the walk in, it’s a mishmash of Instagram trends that she’s seen.

God yes you could be right you know as all this coincides with the dior collab. She could have us fooled here and it was all one big ploy to get her numbers up again 🤔

Reactions: 5
Oh my god that’s awful. I hope you’re gonna contact the relevant bodies to put a complaint in against the company. Such bad practice.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.