Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is for content…. Even her child’s tit.
It wouldn’t surprise me if she has positioned the potty near to the tit as a perfect photo opportunity. Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's a bleeping horrible pig , posting the kids turds on the floor.
There is ZERO need for her to do this on that makeup page to 185k people other than some severe sick attention seeking illness she has. She has friends and family all with children if she needed any genuine advice you can you would just ask or text the other mums around you. She's a wrongun.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I seem a bit obsessed with lust living today but cracking me up when slowmo liv put up a picture of novas boring nursery with a take of her pooping on the floor and KHM replied with a story about how olive had SHAT on the floor with it in capitals and smeared all over her phone charger. She’s so dirty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The first people I turned to for help with potty training were my child’s nursery, my friends who had children and books. I can’t understand how she thinks posting a photo of her child’s tit on Instagram and asking her followers (who I’m guessing follow her for makeup rather than child care, as it’s supposed to be a makeup account after all) is the thing to do here?!

Reactions: 20
Honestly why doesn’t she ask her mum for advice or even Holly? I also find google also an excellent tool!
Why post it on Instagram! Is she on the beg for something or just that hard up for content 🤔🙄

Reactions: 18
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes is selling this. Don’t buy it trolls it’ll make your boobs grow wonky!
Maybe that’s where ZSM got her reduction inspo from? 🤷‍♀️
This is pure Caroline Oates , 2004, 051 Aquarium
Vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trolls. There is no book on being momma.
If Olive has been asking for the toilet for 4 weeks, why hasn’t she done anything sooner? What more signs do you need other than that, taking off her clothes and nappy??
OHD is hardly likely to come out with ‘Momma. I am ready for potty training and then I wish to go riding again!’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t believe the tit story. I think it’s Max’s tit and she’s using it for (bizarre) content/engagement.

In that story she says ‘Olives been asking to go to the toilet for a few weeks…..people say they’ll tell you when they’re ready’

Does she think ‘they’ll tell you when they’re ready’ means they will literally tell you? Like your 18mth old will say ‘Mother darling, I’ve surpassed the nappy stage and I am ready to use the lavatory.’

Complete bullshit. We know that child’s vocabulary only extends to ‘No!’ and ‘want ‘narna’. Maybe bullshit should be renamed Truffshit, based on her compulsive lying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
She needs to get back on the phone to I AM MIDWIFE or I AM HEALTHVISITOR and get advice on potty training if her Mum, Pals and nursery can’t help her but then I suppose there is no drama/attention with them

Reactions: 20
I seem a bit obsessed with lust living today but cracking me up when slowmo liv put up a picture of novas boring nursery with a take of her pooping on the floor and KHM replied with a story about how olive had SHAT on the floor with it in capitals and smeared all over her phone charger. She’s so dirty
I have never heard of this lust living until I came on tattle, just had a look and her and The Cheshire Grey home could be cloned from the same stepford wives mould. If they were chocolate they would eat themselves with all the eyefucking of the phone.
ETA is this who truff is trying to be 🤣 haaaaa she has no chance.

Reactions: 14
She needs to get back on the phone to I AM MIDWIFE or I AM HEALTHVISITOR and get advice on potty training if her Mum, Pals and nursery can’t help her but then I suppose there is no drama/attention with them
Only woman in the history of British new mums to have a Health Visitor still be in contact after 2 years. She just loves olive you see 🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.