Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to blag that she's lost booking because her email has been wiped. What a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know why this winds me up so much.. but when she says she’s taking a social media break. You’d expect like three weeks.. but here is 7 hours. Bizzare

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last time the thread died like this I ended up telling everyone about Daniel bedingfield and his leccy dildos.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Probs the worst tea ever in regards to what we already know but recently a fam member came home with her headbands she has in H&B and was one short of a party bag. She apologised that it wasn’t all matching but said they asked the store if they had any more in the back and they assured her that was the last of it and no more would be coming in. So why keep tagging your shite in homies, Kate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
As if KHM booked Bethan’s ACTUAL wedding photographer to take pictures at her party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Go Ed Mezzz! 😅
My mate sent me this yesterday (she’s a lurker, hi if you’re watching 🤣💕) and it goes to show how bleeping dead and buried this thread is and how boring the sad fucker is that I didn’t even come here to post it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How’s she going to potty train Olive when she’s never indoors. This would be the ideal time to have a garden, have her potty out there with you but accidents don’t matter! But no, let’s just take a picture of olives poo on the floor and ask the internet if that means she’s ready!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.