Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve gone through 3 time zones and I’m not even jet lagged. Stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Trolls in confused. I’m having a no make up day but I’m struggling to become a mum. Will this no make up day help me to have a baby? Should I be wearing make up today because I’m not a mum? Help me on how this relates 🤦🏼‍♀️ She is an absolute bleep isn’t she 🤬
@Cooksie @Nosey1895 I was the same Trolls it's took me 3 years to conceive my bespoke.
I really did a lot of research was really into it so hope this might be useful to you.....So there's a book by Zita West - Guide to getting pregnant , she's fantastic !! I would 100% recommend her book. Plus if you aren't all ready on any, go on Amazon get these x3 vitamins too that she recommends, they're amazing , COQ10 & DHA, they help with egg quality and hormones etc and the stronger folic acid too. It really worked for me, I was pregnant few months after following Zita's diet tips and vitamins etc so sharing the love, fingers crossed for you both xxx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Cooksie @Nosey1895 I was the same Trolls it's took me 3 years to conceive my bespoke.
I really did a lot of research was really into it so hope this might be useful to you.....So there's a book by Zita West - Guide to getting pregnant , she's fantastic !! I would 100% recommend her book. Plus if you aren't all ready on any, go on Amazon get these x3 vitamins too that she recommends, they're amazing , COQ10 & DHA, they help with egg quality and hormones etc and the stronger folic acid too. It really worked for me, I was pregnant few months after following Zita's diet tips and vitamins etc so sharing the love, fingers crossed for you both xxx
I recommend the COQ10 too, I went through IVF and the cycles where I took that supplement I had significantly more eggs. Good luck to you trolls, it’s such a hard journey and I’m sending positive thoughts that you get your bespoke babies xx

Truff’s smug pregnancy posts were what brought me to tattle when I was trying to conceive, she’s so insensitive.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I recommend the COQ10 too, I went through IVF and the cycles where I took that supplement I had significantly more eggs. Good luck to you trolls, it’s such a hard journey and I’m sending positive thoughts that you get your bespoke babies xx

Truff’s smug pregnancy posts were what brought me to tattle when I was trying to conceive, she’s so insensitive.
She's a horror , remember when the little bleep put on at least I have a child by the time im 29 Years old 🤬🤬 I bleeping ate her.

New thread kids 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.