Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s it, I’ve come to my conclusion. She clearly isn’t well, like who posts a picture of their child’s tit to 180k people.
She’s literally just made me feel ill.
Who leaves it there to get a photo 🤢🤢
My sister once posted a picture of my nieces nappy to my and my mum and we both kicked off at her because it wasn’t fair on the baby. She’s never done it since.

Kate, you’re not relatable, you’re a bum, you’re tacky but above all else, you’re just filthy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is she making a show of her bespoke. Constantly talking about her pissing an shitting all over the house. Like shes actually stopped an took a photo of her daughters tit to upload to 180,000 people. Poor olive.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe the messiah is shitting on the floor. How does she not know how to use the toilet when she’s the most intelligent kid to ever grace the planet? Doesn’t she LOVE the toilet yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Seeing the difference between lust living posting about the collagen powder like it’s a miracle cure she has to slowly manhandle like a tit model, and truffs intelligible ramble like it’s a new heeeeerbeeeeerst product is quite funny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
O is obviously doing a dirty protest at living in an upside down house with those pair of idiots 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I thought you trolls were trolling us all then! I went to Insta to look at her stories and I actually cant believe she has done that.
Literally you can see it sticking out behind the emoji - I am mortified for her!!! Actually I'm not, I feel sick!
Poor Olive, who in the RIGHT mind does this?!?!!

O is obviously doing a dirty protest at living in an upside down house with those pair of idiots 😂
Crying at this!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why cover up the shite when you’ve never bothered before. You’ve shown us it under your nails, rubbed into your carpet, piss puddles on the floor!
When you read here truff, my bespoke is the same age bar one day than the messiah. About three months ago every time she would do a wee or poop she would strip off and take her nappy off. Wouldn’t go near the potty, if anything was scared of it. Last night I gave her some nappy off time (she has bad eczema from allergies) and she started getting a bit aggy. Next thing I know she’s sat on the potty having a wee saying ‘mummy I wee wee’. Is she potty trained? No! It doesn’t happen over night and I strongly suggest you start when she is ready. Shitting on the floor is not a sign of her being ready. Get off your phone, stop taking pictures of your kids wild shites and actually do some research on your kids development!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Trolls I started taking collagen and now my hair and colour have changed and my IQ has gone up. It's really such a life changing elixir of magic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is horrible isn’t she?!
She has no respect for that child. It’s disgusting.
She doesn’t have any real friends does she? Not one person to have a serious word to tell her that this behaviour is disgusting? That’s quite sad. My mum would skull drag me if this was me. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 24
Can’t believe the messiah is shitting on the floor. How does she not know how to use the toilet when she’s the most intelligent kid to ever grace the planet? Doesn’t she LOVE the toilet yet?
The toilet/potty is her favourite dont you know. #shitgate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
From the stool in the background (not Olive’s steaming one, the chair variety) it looks like they are in the kitchen.

WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING YOUR CHILD TO tit IN THE PLACE YOU MAKE FOOD.

It’s one thing if O had an accident, it happens. But she’s literally put the potty in the kitchen!!! Put it in the bathroom or at least in the en-suite tit box attached the kitchen!!!!!

Sometimes I think she can’t possibly get more from and then she just tops it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sick of opening insta and seeing either Max's tit or Olive's 🤢 kate, you're just bleeping grim. Grow the duck up you skanky mare

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Imagine being his parents and seeing her doing all this to your little granddaughter, they must be devastated and I can put my house on the fact they won’t be allowed to say a word cause she would kick off!!! Soft lad really needs to grow and set and sort it out, she is filthy yet swans round like she is Miss World 😡

It’s like she has no concept of what’s acceptable!? The lift definitely doesn’t go all the way to the top with her does it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is so out of touch with reality. Olive doesn’t go on the potty first time of using it and Truff is up in arms asking her ‘momma’s’ for help. Kids rarely get it right first go because (spoiler alert here Truff) they are toddlers and it’s something brand new to them?

Poor kid is going to have a complex as she gets older. Whenever she doesn’t do something perfectly the first time of trying it, her mother blasts her all over social media asking for advice on how to make her do it perfectly. Poor little mite.

Reactions: 26
Imagine how she’d feel if PLF had posted a snapshot of one of her brown sharks and asked the Internet for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.