Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loves a young lad don’t she Mez. Where’s her teeth
In her handbag 🤣🤣

Why cover up the shite when you’ve never bothered before. You’ve shown us it under your nails, rubbed into your carpet, piss puddles on the floor!
When you read here truff, my bespoke is the same age bar one day than the messiah. About three months ago every time she would do a wee or poop she would strip off and take her nappy off. Wouldn’t go near the potty, if anything was scared of it. Last night I gave her some nappy off time (she has bad eczema from allergies) and she started getting a bit aggy. Next thing I know she’s sat on the potty having a wee saying ‘mummy I wee wee’. Is she potty trained? No! It doesn’t happen over night and I strongly suggest you start when she is ready. Shitting on the floor is not a sign of her being ready. Get off your phone, stop taking pictures of your kids wild shites and actually do some research on your kids development!
Thing is Kate can’t stay in the house long enough to potty train her I feel sorry for that child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have never heard of this lust living until I came on tattle, just had a look and her and The Cheshire Grey home could be cloned from the same stepford wives mould. If they were chocolate they would eat themselves with all the eyefucking of the phone.
ETA is this who truff is trying to be 🤣 haaaaa she has no chance.

She’s abit of a bike that one, making out her tit don’t stink

Kate will be here next week she thinks her real life trolls will be here 🤣🕵️‍♀️View attachment 1401116

That’s the scariest bleeping thing I’ve seen. What is it?! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes is selling this. Don’t buy it trolls it’ll make your boobs grow wonky!
Maybe that’s where ZSM got her reduction inspo from? 🤷‍♀️
Why would you want to buy anything that has been round someone else’s crotch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
1/2 Vietnamese Naomi Nine Toes is selling this. Don’t buy it trolls it’ll make your boobs grow wonky!
Maybe that’s where ZSM got her reduction inspo from? 🤷‍♀️
Who would want that after she’s sweated her fanny off in it in Ibiza 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why did I chose to catch up during tea 🤢🙈 what is wrong with that bloody 🤡 Why is Delo or whatever his name is not stepping in? If I posted half the tit (excuse the pun!) that she does, Crapbag would take my phone off me and rightly so. She is really pushing my buttons when it comes to mensa and her safeguarding / privacy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine how she’d feel if PLF had posted a snapshot of one of her brown sharks and asked the Internet for advice!
You can just tell she does absolutely humongous shits can’t you. I bet she never wipes.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has she showed a little bit of the tit instead of covering the whole tit with the 💩 incase people say she’s lying? Not that any of that matters, whether it’s real or not it’s fucked up and absolutely gross. It’s her kid, she may not mind seeing that, but I think everyone draws the line at tolerating their own kids tit, I definitely don’t want to see anyone else’s. It’s like smelling a babies nappy that isn’t your own makes me 🤢

• Sick
Kate heres the potty guide,
Stay the F in
Ask your child if she needs the toilet constantly
Buy knickers preferably primark as you we know shop there alot, and get her used to pulling them down.
Olive seems an advance kid she should work this out in 2 days of STAYING IN!!!! With YOU not Mez, next door neighbour, dawn down the round or the coffee shop lady and under no circumstances a Karen

OK HUN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Olive was being minded by her mate Danielle yesterday. Maybe she was hoping she would potty train her while she was out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is Oliffff intelligent enough to communicate she wants to go for horse riding lessons but not to say when she needs to use the potty?
Someone been telling porkies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Nah Big O loves wild shitting.
Taking a dump outside is her favourite and every one we meet says she’s the best at it.
It’s what she’s used to, what with there being no handle on the utility/kitchen toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine discovering in about 12 years time when you're 14 that your mum posted pics of your tit to 180k people...let that sink into your tiny bleeping brain KHM, just think about that....its abusing your child's protection rights (amongst other issues). Get a grip KHM.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine being his parents and seeing her doing all this to your little granddaughter, they must be devastated and I can put my house on the fact they won’t be allowed to say a word cause she would kick off!!! Soft lad really needs to grow and set and sort it out, she is filthy yet swans round like she is Miss World 😡

It’s like she has no concept of what’s acceptable!? The lift definitely doesn’t go all the way to the top with her does it!!
Wouldn’t surprise me if Matt’s family are blocked so they can’t see the carry on. There’d be murder I reckon.

I’m still on Florida time so feel like I can’t catch up even though she’s been very boring lately 🙄 isn’t it MAD how she has no respect at all for her own child? Poor Olive. Seriously that poor kid, I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.