Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still on Florida time so feel like I can’t catch up even though she’s been very boring lately 🙄 isn’t it MAD how she has no respect at all for her own child? Poor Olive. Seriously that poor kid, I feel so sorry for her
Her lack of respect for that kid is shocking.

Reactions: 14
Do we think she hasn’t been invited to the new Flannels beauty hall? Seen a few beauty bloggers posting about it but not a peep from truff 🤭
Also, they’ve got a Barry’s boot camp at the top of Flannels. Interesting but am I shite paying £20 for a class 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So it looks like home and bargain s probably paid around 15k for her range or this was her ohd payout from chez.
At least this year it pushed her out of the negative. 600 odd quid though......
Don’t forget she’s got KHM SOCIAL LTD too 🕵🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we think she hasn’t been invited to the new Flannels beauty hall? Seen a few beauty bloggers posting about it but not a peep from truff 🤭
Also, they’ve got a Barry’s boot camp at the top of Flannels. Interesting but am I shite paying £20 for a class 😅
Who's Barry?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who's Barry?
It’s an American gym, bit of a cult thing and all the yummy mummy’s love it in London. Surely KHM will show her face because she’s got £20 notes coming out of her ears and she loves the gym 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it looks like home and bargain s probably paid around 15k for her range or this was her ohd payout from chez.
42D3FE86-7615-45FE-83F2-71EAB5064EFD.jpeg
Only £47,322 less than 2018 🤦🏼‍♀️ Aw ye poor truff?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s an American gym, bit of a cult thing and all the yummy mummy’s love it in London. Surely KHM will show her face because she’s got £20 notes coming out of her ears and she loves the gym 🤥
Thanks! Not me thinking Barry was like a fella from Garston who does a bit of zumba 🏃🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So for all those saying she’s loaded here’s the confirmation that she’s skint or lying to the tax man. Either way not something you can maintain for long.
The fact that she has a different card in the back of her phone is a bit of a giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think there’s a bit of fiddling - would explain the alleged UC claim from threads ago - and the fact she is not making as much as she purports to.

Reactions: 11
Another dog tit waving story this morning, I suppose we should be grateful it wasn’t Olives

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why, why, why, leave a hair mask on for 3 DAYS?! It must smell soooo bad. More so after running and a gym class 🤢.

I've honestly never heard someone talk about 💩 as much as she does. She's rotten 😤

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Why, why, why, leave a hair mask on for 3 DAYS?! It must smell soooo bad. More so after running and a gym class 🤢.

I've honestly never heard someone talk about 💩 as much as she does. She's rotten 😤
I’m itching thinking about it. There’s absolutely no benefit in keeping it on for that long. She’s just a lazy scruff. Imagine what her pillows must smell like.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
How can she not be embarrassed with that top on? Ducking iron it you absolute scruff, I am
Honestly shocked at how crease it is. She has clearly washed it then just scrunched it up, probably smells like pond water n all from being damp.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hair mask on her moon head for 3 days 🤢 it’s making my head itch just thinking about it! She is grim. Bet she’s smelling worse going in the gym than the people coming out.
Can imagine she’s smells like joey from friends, when he goes fishing and doesn’t have time to get a shower 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.