Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smelly arse is going to be bleeping On one , between that BIG back photo and that nursery story 😂😂
Troll rant coming , stalking claims the police mentioned again the lot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone poke her with a crappy stick, never seen this thread so quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s busy with her 7 weddings troll! And also liaising with MI5 to find out who took that picture of her in the wild showing us all her not size 10 body!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She farted and the smell knocked her out. Olive had to perform CPR. Olive absolutely LOVES performing CPR 🥺🥺🥺 she was counting in Spanish the whole time she was doing it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Quiet isn't she. Troll rant pending....bison in the wild and nursery WhatsApp (not 100% on this one) to be headlines....Boris is stealing her limelight atm so she's fuming.....!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t it funny how we all said we know of MUAs so busy atm with weddings and now she’s got 7 this month. Yea most have that in two days…try again!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't worry Trolls.... yano when she goes quiet , she's up to something. The Birthday & Bragfest are all over now so she will be back in victim mental health mode..... something always happens when it goes dead to bring the the thread back to life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't worry Trolls.... yano when she goes quiet , she's up to something. The Birthday & Bragfest are all over now so she will be back in victim mental health mode..... something always happens when it goes dead to bring the the thread back to life 😂😂😂
Isn’t it the 2nd commings birthday soon.
She’s probably snowed under begging for stuff. Mad that her reason only gets anything if it’s free.
Bad woman

Reactions: 16
Isn’t it the 2nd commings birthday soon.
She’s probably snowed under begging for stuff. Mad that her reason only gets anything if it’s free.
Bad woman
She said something the other day about thinking hers had been extra. And that olives wasn’t just family and friends, sorry, who else do you invite to a party??

Reactions: 10
She will do herself no favours and lose more followers when she throws another obscene party for the normal unremarkable child.

People are genuinely struggling , parents will be stressed in the 6 weeks holidays paying for food days out , then you've got that greedy fucker brag brag brag on Instagram for a 2 year olds birthday party.
There is no need for it, she had a big party
Last year, all part of Kates campaign to prove she's made it , is rich and has a better life than everyone else on the gram.

Reactions: 38
Her content is so poor she can’t even keep a tattle thread going.
Truthfully though, noticed this with loads of threads recently, I think the insta bubble is gonna burst soon, certainly for the smaller accounts, people can’t even bear to hate watch most of them anymore, and the accounts themselves are really reaching for anything to pass as content. I would miss the jokes and humour of tattle but am living for them all to fall in to such irrelevance that even the ‘trolls’ find them a waste of time to even comment on

Reactions: 35
Boooorrrrrreeeddddd! Im actually hoping she does throw an over the top party for the unremarkable child then we'll have summat to witch about. Am I awful in thinking it's dead funny when these instawankers have babies and they turn out to be just plain or strange looking? I'm thinking Lozza Goodger and Imogenation.

Reactions: 27
There’s definitely a troll rant incoming she has nothing on. No job,Olive is coming up to the terrible 2’s. This is the age when people lose interest & so influencers normally knock another child out to keep the followers interested.
She’s probably sourcing a lectern & preparing her speech. I bet she’s fuming Boris has resigned & took the limelight off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 holidays that are 1 night each probably.

I have a night at Alton Towers with my 18 year old bespoke (who I manifested to be a sharp tongued, sarcastic harridan) and a night at a premier inn near the M25 with my 80 year old parents. This sort of stuff is what slab back calls a “holiday” so god knows where she’ll end up.
(Not that there’s anything wrong with either of these being a holiday but when KHM pretends she’s been away for 10 days because it turns out that she can’t actually count to 10, it gets a bit problematic.)
‘(who I manifested to be a sharp tongued, sarcastic harridan)

Ha ha . I am reading this around a pool in Portugal ( 10 days , paid in full cause I have a PROPER job ) and this made me laugh out loud !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.