Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Group chat success sent in from someone else not my chat
I have quite broad shoulders and the first thing you learn about your shape is never wear squared sleeves like this, they do nothing but make you look wider.

I’d hate to be her, her friends and family are shite for letting her go out like this all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s deffo Gona know who took that pic from where they were sat. Gona be murder once she’s caught up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh I SEE. When she said she had seven weddings this month she meant she was ATTENDING 7 weddings, not doing make up?! How bloody embarassing. No work, Kate?!!!

It must sting that none of them are hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And she thinks tattle users are the only people that dislike her. Look a bit closer to home Truff 🤣
Keep your friends close, enemies closer is a motto she should live by.

I guarantee her "mates" have got a sly whatsap group slating the duck out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mum always told me to stand up straight and stop hunching my shoulders over. Now I appreciate why. Truff’s posture is awful.

Reactions: 17
Just like to add, she has not been bitten by a horse fly.
I worked with rodeo horses on ranches in USA and Oz and was bitten by one. They are huge, painful and made me feel quite ill.
Kate, hun, you’ve been bitten by a normal fly probably attracted to your house by all the food you have open in you pantry, you filthy animal.
Same I ended up in hospital after a horse fly bite!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s the way she says she’s so proud to be a part of their special day, like she wasn’t just a guest for part of the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Filming an advert for 185k followers and can’t even be arsed to put a clean top on?

but yano, MOMMA LIFE 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s not cute, it’s not relatable, it’s bleeping scruffy.

imagine watching her stories when she’s sat covered in her own filth and thinking,”yeah I’ll book her as my wedding MUA” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.