Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Social media break lasted all of 12 hours.

That ad for Collection is a disgrace, she just so bleeping lazy. Doing the absolute bare minimum to keep the freebies rolling in, she has zero pride in her work. How stupid companies must be to pay her to represent them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The ad is shocking - you are on to give a discount for collection… why you punting NuSkin collagen at the same time. All the dropping her make up bag, Olaf getting involved - it isn’t cute or relatable. Surely you would take that type of video when Olaf was in bed/nursery, store it in your files & then just post when you are meant to. She is so unprofessional with everything. I cannot believe these ad’s are signed off by a marketing agency - they are a disgrace!

Reactions: 37
The latest story sums up her work ethic. Just pure lazy. Do it when big O is in nursery or in bed. That's like me joining a teams meeting with foodie jnr on my knee being like "oh hey senior leaders, I'm just popping on with foodie jnr blah blah blah"

Also, I feel the way she replies when big O talks to her so rude and dismissive, almost like she's taking the piss out of the big O.

Reactions: 20
How is she getting away with saying the collagen is making her lashes grow? It’s utter bullshit none of the ingredients have scientific links to hair growth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Also, I feel the way she replies when big O talks to her so rude and dismissive, almost like she's taking the piss out of the big O.
100%. I actually feel so sorry for Olive. She's gonna have such a complex. My bespoke likes doing flashcards and he'll be like "cat!" and I'm like "yeeeeh sort of. It's a dolphin but I can see where you're coming from..." and my husband and I sorta exchange a secret silent laugh, but I feel like Truff just maliciously takes the piss so blatantly out of Olive, as if she's like a teenager saying thick stuff rather than a one year old literally just learning to talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can see she doesn’t feel comfortable peddling this collagen tit when she’s banged on about “I can’t believe these are my own lashes” hair burst product for the past 2 years 😂😂😂 where’s the growth mascara gone hun?
Utter head

• Haha
Reactions: 28
100%. I actually feel so sorry for Olive. She's gonna have such a complex. My bespoke likes doing flashcards and he'll be like "cat!" and I'm like "yeeeeh sort of. It's a dolphin but I can see where you're coming from..." and my husband and I sorta exchange a secret silent laugh, but I feel like Truff just maliciously takes the piss so blatantly out of Olive, as if she's like a teenager saying thick stuff rather than a one year old literally just learning to talk.
Olives two next month isn't she?

Reactions: 5
I’m on holiday so lots to catch up on, but I couldn’t miss the opportunity of a profile picture change 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Trolive’s speech is actually really good, considering you would think her ma has had a lobotomy.

The actual orange and yellow undertones of that foundation Mrs Makeup has caked herself in makes me Ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Has anyone used Tea to Tan bronzer made By Terry? If so what are you thoughts? I’ve seen a lot of it on Insta recently and I’m tempted.
I’d ask ZSM but I don’t want the opinion of a racist homophobic bully!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone used Tea to Tan bronzer made By Terry? If so what are you thoughts? I’ve seen a lot of it on Insta recently and I’m tempted.
I’d ask ZSM but I don’t want the opinion of a racist homophobic bully!
I have; it's really fussy to use and blend out properly, at least for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just like to add, she has not been bitten by a horse fly.
I worked with rodeo horses on ranches in USA and Oz and was bitten by one. They are huge, painful and made me feel quite ill.
Kate, hun, you’ve been bitten by a normal fly probably attracted to your house by all the food you have open in you pantry, you filthy animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just like to add, she has not been bitten by a horse fly.
I worked with rodeo horses on ranches in USA and Oz and was bitten by one. They are huge, painful and made me feel quite ill.
Kate, hun, you’ve been bitten by a normal fly probably attracted to your house by all the food you have open in you pantry, you filthy animal.
Haha KHM has fleas 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
By my reckoning, Kates probably got another 6 months before Olive surpasses her IQ so she’s probably just trying to make the most of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.