Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to stick up for the racist little goblin here, we all should utilise the space we have. Such as if you've 2 sitting rooms, 2 bedrooms and 4 kids, make one room a bedroom downstairs or something.
I get that, we can't all afford a massive detached house, self included.

BUT WHAT THE bleeping HELL, YOUVE A 3 BED AND A KID THAT DOESNT HAVE A LIVING ROOM, WHY?!?!

It's bleeping mental to have so many jollies and not a garden, fool.
Technically, a 2 bed, with 2 walk ins…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine your fella coming home one day and saying "ay love, I'm gonna turn the lounge into a gaming room so you and the kids will have to sit in the corridor, mmm kay?"

That's basically what she's said to Matt, but replace gaming with fliming.... how much of a pussy is he 😵💫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Imagine your fella coming home one day and saying "ay love, I'm gonna turn the lounge into a gaming room so you and the kids will have to sit in the corridor, mmm kay?"

That's basically what she's said to Matt, but replace gaming with fliming.... how much of a pussy is he 😵💫
I won’t lie, I am absolutely fuckin fascinated by delo and what he thinks about everything. And his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I won’t lie, I am absolutely fuckin fascinated by delo and what he thinks about everything. And his family.
I reckon he has a key in his back and she winds him up to perform the tasks she demands and then takes the key out when he goes to object. If she forgets to remove his key he fucks off to party in Rock Ferry.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hes a Gobshite isn't it he.

She's soo selfish I've never seen nothing like the layout of that house yano.
I can't believe the family living room is her dumping ground.

• Sad
I want to stick up for the racist little goblin here, we all should utilise the space we have. Such as if you've 2 sitting rooms, 2 bedrooms and 4 kids, make one room a bedroom downstairs or something.
I get that, we can't all afford a massive detached house, self included.

BUT WHAT THE bleeping HELL, YOUVE A 3 BED AND A KID THAT DOESNT HAVE A LIVING ROOM, WHY?!?!

It's bleeping mental to have so many jollies and not a garden, fool.
Exactly! My best mate has a standard 3-bed semi and 3 kids, so once the younger two got too old to share, she turned the front living room into a bedroom (the middle one now lurks in there, glued to his Xbox, emerging only for snacks 😂). But she hasn't made any major layout changes, just added furniture, because once one or more of them leave home, she's fully intending to reclaim it as a living room. For the time being, the back half of the house is an open-plan lounge/kitchen/diner which is fine for them. All the randomosity of KHM's gaff is baffling to me.

Reactions: 17
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Great to hear this shaz ❤ Sending you a massive hug. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5

But 90% of the time takes her pictures in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 13

that’s what I find barmy.. how Matt just moved in with her. Like you’d think he’d want have got his own house etc - not moving into hers and her ex’s. So he doesn’t really have a say

Reactions: 16
Imagine going for a viewing as a potential buyer to see that pathetic sized cubby hole and then a room filled with wardrobes. Then the cherry on the top would be seeing that chopping board with the words “mommas pantry” balancing on top of a doorframe.
i’d be looking for bleeping cameras to see if I was on a prank show 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Did she call you fat tit, so she did? That’s fab news x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine going for a viewing as a potential buyer to see that pathetic sized cubby hole and then a room filled with wardrobes. Then the cherry on the top would be seeing that chopping board with the words “mommas pantry” balancing on top of a doorframe.
i’d be looking for bleeping cameras to see if I was on a prank show 😭
Then walking in to the open plan utility bog while Truffs taking a massive dump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Personally I can’t wait for the day she tries to sell it and the agents do a video 360 walkthrough, people will be ringing up asking why they’ve not included the living room

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Same here. They must think what the duck is he involved with. 💯 if there was no olive there would be no make ups 🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂😂
Taking a dump next to a tumble dryer is not what I’d describe as a luxury/premium house 😂😭
I still can’t get over this when I asked and was told on here that there wasn’t even a door between all the washing etc and an actual toilet lol it’s bleeping vile I won’t even let my toothbrush be in the same air as the loo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.