Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’s only been gone for 2 weeks and I can’t see her being able to be out and about so quickly after having surgery but with her track record, that means nothing.
Was just thinking this Ele. Major surgery is nothing to our Katie Jane.

Reactions: 11
“Bob, they called me fat tits so I got ‘em done and now they call me flat tits Bob!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can you have lipo after having a gastric sleeve/bypass (i can’t remember which one she had?)
She had a band. She’d be half her size if she’d had a sleeve or bypass.
She stretched it by drowning her food in oil.
I’d imagine you probably can, I mean if she’s gone to Turkey you can probably get a head transplant at the same time if you really want to 🤷🏻‍♀️
It looks like they took away the tits and added some onto her nose?!
NGL I wish I had smaller boobs especially in summer 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t work out that picture because her tits have disappeared yet I’ve had an uplift and no way I could have been at a party a week later, it certainly wouldn’t be worth the risk. Anyhow no surgeon would recommend an implant removal and uplift if a second kid was on the table as they will sag again so makes no sense for her to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t work out that picture because her tits have disappeared yet I’ve had an uplift and no way I could have been at a party a week later, it certainly wouldn’t be worth the risk. Anyhow no surgeon would recommend an implant removal and uplift if a second kid was on the table as they will sag again so makes no sense for her to do it
Don’t forget she practically walked out of the hospital following a c section straight to Naomi’s garden rave 🤣
If she’s gone to Turkey I’d imagine they wouldn’t be arsed if she’s planning another baby or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Me too and even though they were smaller they looked noticeable, hers look like Greedy’s did when she had her implants removed and looked as flat as a pancake.

Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s only been gone for 2 weeks and I can’t see her being able to be out and about so quickly after having surgery but with her track record, that means nothing.
I’ve had mine down and was out and out in 3 days, back to work in 11 days!

Reactions: 5
Didn’t her tits get badly infected first time around? Someone who knew her on a early thread thread said she was showing the weeping scars off.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s just wearing a bra for once 🤔

Didn’t her tits get badly infected first time around? Someone who knew her on a early thread thread said she was showing the weeping scars off.
Yeah she had them done abroad but had to go to the NHS for help 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Still can’t believe she’s had her tits done 😂 just her nose and personality to go now. This troll rant is gonna be mega

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had my boobs done and to be fair I felt pretty good was back to work in 10 days and would have attended a family baby shower whilst recovering
Although I had them done here so did rest and didn’t have any flights etc to come home
If she’s had them done she’s probs gone same place as bleu (Chet and helen) as she was silent for a week or 2 then came on and did full disclosure

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s been for surgery she’s probs still paying for that massive saggy set anyway.

look at these, the fat tits looks small on these ones
22B3F3EB-BBC7-446F-87AA-AF55E011A50A.jpeg

44B48922-424E-4007-AAB3-A9ECB4A0E7C8.jpeg

4F95EC54-7A00-40A5-9E51-51A071ABEE34.jpeg

EDBFA703-A2A3-44CD-BCB7-09E49F576196.jpeg

She’s either strapped them down in a sports bra or it’s editing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine not been bothered by trolls but getting surgery. Even though planning on having another kid. Just madness

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for a second Katie Fat Tits Hayes has had surgery and not said a word about it. Given the “olivesmummy_” account commenting on Mez’s telling her to deleteeeee a photo the last social media break she took, I think she’s infiltrated the Mez account and is posting the photoshopped stuff. Her jaw isn’t chiseled to perfection, but she’s dropped too much weight for 2 weeks off social media. Her teeth also look more natural and less tic tac. Mild photoshop to get the thread going that she’s had her baps lopped off. Just my two pence.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.