Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet they had a read of the wiki once she left πŸ₯΄
In with you on this. My mental health has been shot the past 3 weeks, went for a routine MRI to check out the inner structures of my ears because I've been having vertigo and told 2 weeks ago they found an incidental finding of a lesion on my pituitary gland. I've had multiple migraines and vomiting over the last 2 years and lost a substantial amount of weight and they've thrown migraine tablets at me for the last 2 years ! I had to go for a further MRI last week with the contrast (first one was without contrast as was only supposed to be for my ears) and today I go to find out the results. I'm bleeping terrified I'm sat in bed crying quietly thinking about my babies and what will happen if I'm not around anymore. But duck it Kate's mental elf caused by her own bleeping actions is so much worse the world needs to know 😑
Sending love and hugs πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her obsession with proving the trolls wrong is disturbing.
she really does need some kind of therapy, to deal with her issues.
Hope your enjoying your retirement Truff.

Reactions: 24
In with you on this. My mental health has been shot the past 3 weeks, went for a routine MRI to check out the inner structures of my ears because I've been having vertigo and told 2 weeks ago they found an incidental finding of a lesion on my pituitary gland. I've had multiple migraines and vomiting over the last 2 years and lost a substantial amount of weight and they've thrown migraine tablets at me for the last 2 years ! I had to go for a further MRI last week with the contrast (first one was without contrast as was only supposed to be for my ears) and today I go to find out the results. I'm bleeping terrified I'm sat in bed crying quietly thinking about my babies and what will happen if I'm not around anymore. But duck it Kate's mental elf caused by her own bleeping actions is so much worse the world needs to know 😑
I am so sorry to see this. Big hugs and know we are all here for you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She only has herself to blame and until she realises that, nothing will change for her.
Maybe you could take your own advice, make your bed, stop scrolling on socials and go for a walk.
For people who really struggle with mental health she is insulting.

Reactions: 14
New thread trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.