Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way on gods earth she has had a reduction on the nhs. Not after having implants in. Not a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think we are under estimating the one off fee she would have got from TJ Morris for selling the rights to her name. It would have been at least 150k. You’re telling me she hasn’t got 5k knocking about for her vanity! You’re right in saying it doesn’t make sense. That money has got to last her a lifetime because her career as KHM, Wirral’s 678th most popular makeup artist / lifestyle influenzer is OVER. But as if she would take a logical approach to managing her finances!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My cousin had breast cancer about 5 years ago, she was only 31. Resulted in her having to have one breast completely removed. She was offered reconstruction on the NHS but they would only reconstruct up to a C cup while her other breast (real not inplant) was a DD/E. She ended up going private to get her reconstruction so she would have equal breasts. So id be very shocked if Truff has managed to get any work on the NHS in that respect.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
My cousin had breast cancer about 5 years ago, she was only 31. Resulted in her having to have one breast completely removed. She was offered reconstruction on the NHS but they would only reconstruct up to a C cup while her other breast (real not inplant) was a DD/E. She ended up going private to get her reconstruction so she would have equal breasts. So id be very shocked if Truff has managed to get any work on the NHS in that respect.
Why the duck would they do that?? Like give someone wonky boobs on purpose?! (Not questioning you just genuinely shocked!)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the duck would they do that?? Like give someone wonky boobs on purpose?! (Not questioning you just genuinely shocked!)
I know I thought that but that was all they would offer her. She went private and they did some special surgery where they took a muscle from her back and everything, was a big op. Lucky she had some kind of insurance policy that paid out when she got diagnosed so she could afford to go private.

Reactions: 7
I know I thought that but that was all they would offer her. She went private and they did some special surgery where they took a muscle from her back and everything, was a big op. Lucky she had some kind of insurance policy that paid out when she got diagnosed so she could afford to go private.
That’s really shocking, I know the NHS has limitations but as if you’re not going through enough finding out you have cancer! I’m glad she was able to get it sorted but you’d expect them to try to put you back the way you were before

Reactions: 14
They usually do the uplift and resize afterwards because they have to see how the reconstruction settles depending on the method used. Mine was a Diep Flap recon and I waited 6 months later for the uplift and reduction to match my new boob, Im sure its different if you choose to have implants.

Reactions: 7
That’s really shocking, I know the NHS has limitations but as if you’re not going through enough finding out you have cancer! I’m glad she was able to get it sorted but you’d expect them to try to put you back the way you were before
I know, I was so shocked when she told me. Apparently they don’t even have to offer free reconstruction now, they can just offer you a prosthetic breast. That also surprised me. I know funding and stuff is different in Wales for NHS. I work in England and id never heard of anything like that but then I dont have anything to do with oncology/plastics in that respect

Reactions: 5
I was offered a D cup and chose a C but my surgeon was NHS England not Wales also I had enough around the tummy area to make a D Cup. LD Flap is taken from behind the shoulder blade Diep Flap from the tummy.

Reactions: 5
I was offered a D cup and chose a C but my surgeon was NHS England not Wales also I had enough around the tummy area to make a D Cup. LD Flap is taken from behind the shoulder blade Diep Flap from the tummy.
Maybe thats what she had LD flap, I know she had something taken from around her back. She had it in combination with an implant. It was a hell of a recovery I remember that.

Reactions: 3
I want my boobs done but I’m waiting til I’m in my 40s just incase I end up having a kid 😂 one is bigger than the other and it’s weirdly painful

Reactions: 6
Nah i'm not buying she's had surgery, there would have been a step by step process including one in a hospital bed doing ✌ and sticking her white tongue out and then #ad for all the post surgery's bra's etc
#FATTITS4EVA

Reactions: 18
11B03182-C93B-4D9B-867A-F24CA20F4055.jpeg

Is that a 90 year old at their 60th wedding anniversary party or is it our Falcon 😅

Nah i'm not buying she's had surgery, there would have been a step by step process including one in a hospital bed doing ✌ and sticking her white tongue out and then #ad for all the post surgery's bra's etc
#FATTITS4EVA
I’m with you on this. There’s not a chance
491C352A-1543-433B-A235-405D0A947CC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Ive phoned my mate who had her boobs reduced lol. She said every area in England has a different funding body, and there’s so much criteria you have to meet to be even considered for a breast reduction. She said it’s not just you have big boobs or backache etc for the Liverpool funding but a list of about 10 things and you’ve got to meet all 10 criteria. But she said the surgeons in the breast clinic for the nhs in Liverpool are unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
From the waist up she looks like she’s working in boots and from the waist down it’s like someone’s nana

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.