Katie Hayes #136 Dreamt of being a Momma Millionaire with her Prop, now renting a Makeup chair in a Shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting pure “When you’re a pharmacy assistant by day and Cruella de Ville at night” vibes from the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not being funny but why isn’t her ma’s insta on private? So arsed about da trollz but ya ma is wide open 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Delo drove past me before in his van. He was turning into Truffs Road so no break up by the looks of it Trolls. Truff will be checking ring door bells now to find my car 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
As usual she puts hides herself behind someone else for a photo that she has no control over, like she did at Holly’s her wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Same dress she wore in Paris I believe, just with a lab coat over it, think it’s just the good ‘angels’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So after all the gut slapping. I love my body cause of my reason. Not a diet but a calorie deficit lifestyle change she’s had her tits done. Couldn’t make it up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Fell down a chav hole and went from Gru, to Mrs Watchmeeyebrows to some lass from Glamify who has just had a baby named Amore.

The Dumper Truffletruck couldn't even be arsed to spell the babies' name right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t matter if she’s had her tits done, she’ll still be a slab backed racist homophobe!
Just with smaller tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She will actually look so much better with them
Big saggy knockers gone !!! They would make anyone look like a big brute! I couldn’t believe she’d paid to have them look like that !!

Reactions: 19
Gonna cry laughing if she’s had surgery we bleeping predicted it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me has fat flat tits just finished her shift at Rowlands pharmacy and gone straight to the christening?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.